TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Speed 1
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 11:42 PM   #41
SpendOne
Tri-State Post Whore
 
SpendOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NE Philly
Member #144

My Ride:
1987 Mazda RX7 LQ4 Turbo

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to SpendOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTramair View Post
you thinkin the GTr is "allmighty" is beyond naive. its a nice machine...but Allmighty??? please...there are plenty of cars around here that would...........ya know what, never mind, i went through this in another thread and ive come to the conclusion that you cant argue with fanboys..(not that you are one).
Yup, dont get yourself started again.
__________________
1993 GSX - 10.8@135 Stock motor & Trans - SOLD
1987 Mazda RX7
Single turbo LQ4 - 9.2@150 - SOLD
1980 Ford Fairmont 4Dr
LQ4 Turbo AGAIN
SpendOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:34 PM   #42
rmiii28
Tri-State Addict
 
rmiii28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Out in front of you
Member #3368

My Ride:
G body

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to rmiii28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCutter View Post
Spend you're mixing the Rematch rule and Reset rule. I will bring out the 2008 SHRA rulebook this weekend, since a few updates needed to be made this season regarding spectators at the finish line. In a nutshell, the ladder Reset rule applies to extended absences due to prison incarcerations, mechanical and/or mental breakdowns…basically anything preventing someone from defending rank, similar to boxing where most of these crooked rules were derived from.

And ... NO race gas, as always. As a bagel and matzah fan it is beyond my budget.

Bring on the meth, race gas guzzling, full slick shod, bolt-on crate engine … race cars!
whooaa simmer it down fellas if i recall i do remember ur car being out on September 21, 2008 on a full tank of racegas ready to race anything in its path. Right after the infamour cut out bust we u turned. Then i say


me-"yo that was great"

JohnCutter-" yea i know"

me-I think i smell racegas"

JohnCutter- smirk " hahahaha yea you do"
__________________
New toy-79 Malibu stock suspension,10" tire on motor who wants some
rmiii28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:09 PM   #43
peteyturbo
Tri-State Post Whore
 
peteyturbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NE Phila.
Member #1450

 
iTrader: (0)
I would have liked to see a GTR run the F body..Of course that is too good to be true lol, but I know a race car that is faster then all joo fooz!
4's ALL DAY!!!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
peteyturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:50 PM   #44
shuttlegoose
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Member #2248

My Ride:
06 Evo ix Apex Silver

iTrader: (0)
first of all... you all have half a brain saying "**** the gt-r blah blah blah i would never get one they are slow blah blah i would rather have my race gas drinking beater that only runs when my tcase isn't broken and blah blah the formula is so much cooler blah" yeah right. I would drop 80k for a gt-r in a second, If you wouldn't get one your probably the dumbest person ive ever met. Secondly, my rate would be off the charts, and its ridiculous in almost any form of motorsport. Grow up and at least give credit where credit is due.
shuttlegoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:27 PM   #45
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!
 
CleanNeon98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Member #2029

My Ride:
"Honey Badger" Turbo Miata

iTrader: (8)
Send a message via AIM to CleanNeon98
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozthunder View Post
lol@whoever takes the 1/4 mile as the only indicator of its performance. Cmon people, why don't you throw a turn in there and see what happens?!
Corners?? haha, who needs corners, it doesnt matter as long as you are fastest to the next light or stop sign!

This thread is so full of faliure I don't even know where to begin so I will leave it there.
__________________
2004 MAZDASPEED MX-5 : 328whp / 308wtq / 2500lbs
2012 Toyota Prius 2 : Daily Driver
CleanNeon98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:28 PM   #46
SpEcRv9
Tri-State Post Whore
 
SpEcRv9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Blue Bell
Member #6190

My Ride:
korean supra.

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to SpEcRv9
everyone that thinks the GTR was made for the 1/4 mile is retarded...the domestic guys just cant come to grips with the fact it was not...

btw for the record once again GTR > any camaro/firebird ever.
__________________

Last edited by SpEcRv9; 10-05-2008 at 11:33 PM.
SpEcRv9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:09 AM   #47
SpendOne
Tri-State Post Whore
 
SpendOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NE Philly
Member #144

My Ride:
1987 Mazda RX7 LQ4 Turbo

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to SpendOne
Its funny where this thread has gone b/c these fact is that no one comes out to our neck of the woods to road race their cars. People come out for one reason only.
__________________
1993 GSX - 10.8@135 Stock motor & Trans - SOLD
1987 Mazda RX7
Single turbo LQ4 - 9.2@150 - SOLD
1980 Ford Fairmont 4Dr
LQ4 Turbo AGAIN
SpendOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:42 AM   #48
Bizee
Tri-State Addict
 
Bizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Philly
Member #210

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTramair View Post
you thinkin the GTr is "allmighty" is beyond naive. its a nice machine...but Allmighty??? please...there are plenty of cars around here that would...........ya know what, never mind,
so your saying your trans am will outhandle the GTr and is a better overall car? no way, the GTr is a incredible machine! there is no way you can compare your straight line ONLY car to it..you dont even have anything remotely comparable and you are commenting.. there is more than a straight line in auto performance, maybe you should learn about it before you type responses again.
__________________
I love being blown :-)
Bizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:45 AM   #49
Bizee
Tri-State Addict
 
Bizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Philly
Member #210

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanneon98 View Post
corners?? Haha, who needs corners, it doesnt matter as long as you are fastest to the next light or stop sign!

This thread is so full of faliure i don't even know where to begin so i will leave it there.


exactly!
__________________
I love being blown :-)
Bizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:26 PM   #50
screamingdsm
Tri-State Addict
 
screamingdsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sewell
Member #465

My Ride:
Volvo

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to screamingdsm
The gtrs cool, id buy one to bang chicks in it, still would rather have a porsche though so i could bang chicks in that
__________________
SJ FASTEST MITSU'S
Hyundai Sonata POWER!
screamingdsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:41 PM   #51
redline
Tri-State Post Whore
 
redline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Kaiserslautern, Germany
Member #784

 
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to redline
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCutter View Post
Definitely can’t be the GT-R since it doesn’t even race.

I hear if you want to race the F-body, all you have to do is just roll up and look for some cocky S.O.B. usually chain smoking PallMalls. Goes by the name KGB I think.
Relax!

And isn't that 2.4's car?
__________________
2006 Evo 9 Special Edition
redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:54 PM   #52
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!
 
D Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jersey
Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to D Money
Johncutter MUST be the old dude with the black supra. His vocabulary is far beyond most and talks exactly like him. The avatar with Will's old car from years ago, just has to be. Yup, that's him.

For those who don't know most of these usernames, you probably are wondering why they can be so cocky. They're all fast, alot faster than 12's, alot faster than a stock gtr.

My question is does Nick still go out that way? Who's on top of the ladder, im just dying to know. LOL
__________________
666 will never be the same, RIP big dawg! I'm gonna miss you Sherwood.

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!

Last edited by D Money; 10-06-2008 at 04:57 PM.
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:44 PM   #53
JohnCutter
Tri-State Training Wheels
 
JohnCutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Member #7997

 
iTrader: (0)
Dayyyum check out the brain on the Subaru owner!
Called me old and smart. You must have me confused with another Mr SOB.

Real easy answer to the ladder question. Bring out the Subaru and see how far you can climb.
Looks like you got tens of thousand$ of race car parts. Gotta be fast…. right?
JohnCutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:05 PM   #54
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!
 
D Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jersey
Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to D Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCutter View Post
Dayyyum check out the brain on the Subaru owner!
Called me old and smart. You must have me confused with another Mr SOB.

Real easy answer to the ladder question. Bring out the Subaru and see how far you can climb.
Looks like you got tens of thousand$ of race car parts. Gotta be fast…. right?
Yup. I want your supra first! lol jk

It won't be ready until the new year, but it will be like no other built subaru around.
__________________
666 will never be the same, RIP big dawg! I'm gonna miss you Sherwood.

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:50 PM   #55
SpendOne
Tri-State Post Whore
 
SpendOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NE Philly
Member #144

My Ride:
1987 Mazda RX7 LQ4 Turbo

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to SpendOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingdsm View Post
The gtrs cool, id buy one to bang chicks in it, still would rather have a porsche though so i could bang chicks in that
LMAO....Good one.
__________________
1993 GSX - 10.8@135 Stock motor & Trans - SOLD
1987 Mazda RX7
Single turbo LQ4 - 9.2@150 - SOLD
1980 Ford Fairmont 4Dr
LQ4 Turbo AGAIN
SpendOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:09 PM   #56
TNTramair
Tri-State Post Whore
 
TNTramair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: philly
Member #1299

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrxkid View Post
Johncutter MUST be the old dude with the black supra. His vocabulary is far beyond most and talks exactly like him. The avatar with Will's old car from years ago, just has to be. Yup, that's him.

For those who don't know most of these usernames, you probably are wondering why they can be so cocky. They're all fast, alot faster than 12's, alot faster than a stock gtr.
My question is does Nick still go out that way? Who's on top of the ladder, im just dying to know. LOL
ding ding ding.....we have a winner!!!

havent seen ya out in awile....that thing allmost done??
__________________
2000 Trans Am WS.6 m6 402/RKT t56/MWC 9"
2004 Audi A4 Quattro Stock
2012 Camry SE/SE Stock
2006 Yamaha R1 50th ann.
TNTramair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:14 PM   #57
TNTramair
Tri-State Post Whore
 
TNTramair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: philly
Member #1299

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizee View Post
so your saying your trans am will outhandle the GTr and is a better overall car? no way, the GTr is a incredible machine! there is no way you can compare your straight line ONLY car to it..you dont even have anything remotely comparable and you are commenting.. there is more than a straight line in auto performance, maybe you should learn about it before you type responses again.
now why are you adding fuel to the fire for teh fanboys to come up in here startin nonsence?? lol
__________________
2000 Trans Am WS.6 m6 402/RKT t56/MWC 9"
2004 Audi A4 Quattro Stock
2012 Camry SE/SE Stock
2006 Yamaha R1 50th ann.
TNTramair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #58
TNTramair
Tri-State Post Whore
 
TNTramair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: philly
Member #1299

 
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuttlegoose View Post
first of all... you all have half a brain saying "**** the gt-r blah blah blah i would never get one they are slow blah blah i would rather have my race gas drinking beater that only runs when my tcase isn't broken and blah blah the formula is so much cooler blah" yeah right. I would drop 80k for a gt-r in a second, If you wouldn't get one your probably the dumbest person ive ever met. Secondly, my rate would be off the charts, and its ridiculous in almost any form of motorsport. Grow up and at least give credit where credit is due.
yeah Nissan is great. i guess you missed the memo where Nissan is voiding warranties on their trannies cause customer's are blwoing them up??? here ya go...
http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=25361

launch control FTW.....

no one here was discrediting the GTR in anyway...cept maybe JohnCutter...but he does that to every Hoagie he encounters. the GTR is an awsome machine.
__________________
2000 Trans Am WS.6 m6 402/RKT t56/MWC 9"
2004 Audi A4 Quattro Stock
2012 Camry SE/SE Stock
2006 Yamaha R1 50th ann.
TNTramair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:35 PM   #59
SpEcRv9
Tri-State Post Whore
 
SpEcRv9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Blue Bell
Member #6190

My Ride:
korean supra.

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to SpEcRv9
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTramair View Post
yeah Nissan is great. i guess you missed the memo where Nissan is voiding warranties on their trannies cause customer's are blwoing them up??? here ya go...
http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=25361

launch control FTW.....

no one here was discrediting the GTR in anyway...cept maybe JohnCutter...but he does that to every Hoagie he encounters. the GTR is an awsome machine.
ouchhh 20k for a new tranny...

it is dumb to sell a car that can do 0-60 in 3.3 but you have to turn off the VDC, which then voids the warranty....
__________________
SpEcRv9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:16 PM   #60
bl@ckvr4
Tri-State Post Whore
 
bl@ckvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Member #4236

My Ride:
1992 mitsubishi VR4

iTrader: (1)
Saw the first post and it said there was a Skyline GT-R spotted. Anyone have any pictures of it? Was it an R32, 33 or 34?
__________________
1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 =:The ecstasy lasts as long as the gasoline:=
1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 =:Yes. Another one.:=
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS =:Danger to manifold!:=
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 =:No, it's not for sale.:=
bl@ckvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Silver g6, Black wheels, Welsh rd near blvd CrazylilPunk Spotted! 8 06-22-2010 03:30 AM
Dark silver evo 8 gold rims on blvd 92accordex Spotted! 0 04-30-2010 07:17 PM
silver civic raced on the blvd then cop shined there spot light on us Fnando3 Spotted! 1 04-06-2009 10:07 AM
Silver celica and Mazdaspeed3 on macdade blvd Gorilla Unit 33 Spotted! 0 04-22-2008 11:38 PM
Red SRT-4 on the BLVD 5/17 teh DIRT Spotted! 0 05-17-2007 11:06 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.