TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > Shades of Gray Window Tinting
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-23-2007, 08:03 PM   #1
boosted02suby
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5272

My Ride:
2007 Trailblazer SS

Send a message via AIM to boosted02suby
Thumbs up 02 WRX Tinted today

just wanted to say i had my 02 WRX tinted today by shades of gray and they did an awesome job!!!! Hopefully Ryan and Damon will see this and post up the pics they took today.

The service they provide is TOP notch. The work is flawless, they have a quick turn around and i would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a tint job. I'll definitely be back in the future for any more tint needs. So one more time thanks Ryan and Damon my SUBY looks sweet.
And again i have to say the couch in the waiting area is AWESOME!!! don't ever get rid of that thing.
Thanks alot
L.J.

Last edited by Shades of Gray; 11-23-2007 at 11:01 PM. Reason: just added the thumbs up!!
boosted02suby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 10:31 PM   #2
ezdrummer
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3534

My Ride:
i am to embarrassed to say..

thx alot!..we were happy that everything went great and if you ever have a question or need anything else, you know where to go!..you are already up on our website!!
145B Philmont Ave. Feasterville, PA 19053 (Between Street Rd and Bustleton Ave)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
ezdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 10:59 PM   #3
Shades of Gray
Vendor

Member #294

My Ride:
04 STI/sold, 05 WRX wagon/totaled, 00 S4/sold, 05 STI/current

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted02suby View Post
just wanted to say i had my 02 WRX tinted today by shades of gray and they did an awesome job!!!! Hopefully Ryan and Damon will see this and post up the pics they took today.

The service they provide is TOP notch. The work is flawless, they have a quick turn around and i would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a tint job. I'll definitely be back in the future for any more tint needs. So one more time thanks Ryan and Damon my SUBY looks sweet.
And again i have to say the couch in the waiting area is AWESOME!!! don't ever get rid of that thing.
Thanks alot
L.J.

Hey thanks LJ,
Your car looks so nice now with a uniform tint. For anyone who doesn't know...we detinted and then retinted L.J.'s subaru taday. From a 5% fading film to LLumar's 30%.
It really compliments the car...thanks for giving us your business. I'll post your pics here at the end...do me a favor though...we really apreciate the feedback...especially on our forum. Could you repost your feedback on our forum in the feedback section? That would be awesome.
Thanks again, and once again...CONGRATS L.J.!!
Ryan

02 WRX 30%

145B Philmont Ave. Feasterville, PA 19053

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Shades of Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 12:12 AM   #4
boosted02suby
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5272

My Ride:
2007 Trailblazer SS

Send a message via AIM to boosted02suby
hey Ryan thanks for adding the pics for me. I posted some feedback on your forums too, but maybe i put it in the wrong section. I am pretty sure i put it in the gallery section under Subaru where i first saw my pics. If i put it in the wrong section i apologize and maybe you could move it for me? Let me know if ya find it. Thanks.
L.J.
boosted02suby is offline   Reply With Quote