TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > Welcome to TriStateTuners
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 02-08-2007, 01:43 AM   #1
projexxx
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3277

My Ride:
1992 Cressida, 1998 T4R

more post whoring for to post pix and links

hi. again. im jason.

first things first. check out my build thread:

ttp://www(so)tristatetuners(annoyed)com/forum/showthread.php?p=447988#post447988

next on the agenda....my other car

this:
ttp://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/projexxx/P1080557.jpg
to this:
ttp://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/projexxx/PICT0087.jpg
to this:
ttp://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/projexxx/repair3.jpg

wrecked in in june 2005 at USDrift round 1, old dominion speedway. its been sitting in various states of disrepair since then. look for a re-build thread on it soon. the corolla had a toyota 4agze; its a 1.6L factory supercharged...pulled it and sold it after the wreck. now its time for the reconstruction. in the coming days/weeks, im headed to north carolina to pickup a rear wreck corolla chasis to pillage. if anyone is interested in getting an SR5 and converting it to GTS with my parts.... LET ME KNOW LIKE YESTERDAY. im taking the HVAC, engine, and the front chasis, engine, and dash wiring harnesses. so everything left over will get your SR5 up to GTS spec, other than the engine.

ALSO!
the cressida has failed to sell. today, my buddys roomate called me up interested. he recently wrecked his 240, which was loaded up with suspension and drivetrain goodies. basically, all it needed to be massively competitive was more motor and a cage. hes got a grand or 2 worth of parts that i need, and after selling off what i dont, he may have the scrilla to purchase the beast. but hes gonna screw around and wait too long. josh and dan at first state are really looking forward to getting their hands on this puppy and working the magic. so look for another build thread about the completion of the beast. i will definatly be looking to get it on a dyno and lay out over 300whp and 300ft/lbs. plans are to ghettotasitcize it, cutting springs and running cheap as dirt wheels in sizes to make jaws drop anyway. (when i get funds for coilovers, ill be waiting 6months for them anyway..im not gonna ride around 4x4 style in the mean time) i also plan to do something about the park bench bumpers. something along the lines of hacking them down with a cutoff wheel, shaping hi-density foam around the nose, and molding in a lower bumper of my choice...probably in the ebay s13 family. then ill pull a mold of my frankenplug. finally, i will pull handlaid fiberglass bumpers for myself and my crazy cressida lovin buddies. then ill move on to sideskirts. so you can bet your a$$es that ill be doing writeups about that.

in the mean time, stay warm guys! its in the 70s here....in my garage
projexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:53 AM   #2
dickerdieter
Tri-State Addict

Member #1265

My Ride:
94 Acura Integra LS *rip* 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T

Send a message via ICQ to dickerdieter Send a message via AIM to dickerdieter
http://www(so)tristatetuners(annoyed...988#post447988

wow u guys are SO lucky im bored as **** right now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
dickerdieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:34 AM   #3
projexxx
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3277

My Ride:
1992 Cressida, 1998 T4R

well ill let you know, i appreciate it. cause thats seriously the DUMBEST rule EVER.

ive never been on a board where theres restricted hotlinking OR restricted PMs.

not to mention the fact that posts must be a certain length in order for them to count as a real post.

sorry those pics are huge, too
Old 02-08-2007, 02:38 AM   #4
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
first off, i just lowered the minimum posts to post a link or pics to 3...

second, if the forum sucks then go elsewhere.

if you must know, we had a serious problem with spammers posting links and photos on the forum so we put that modification in and it solved all of the problems. you're the first person to get so upset by it, but lowering it to 3 should be better for everyone involved.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:55 AM   #5
projexxx
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3277

My Ride:
1992 Cressida, 1998 T4R

i never said the forum sucks. no need to put words in my mouth. i said thats a dumb rule. ive seen a few legit dudes that have been wtf'ing all over the board.

i understand the spambot issue. ive seen it a dozen different times and dealt with a dozen different ways. veri-tag or whatever its called on signup. admin/mod approval usually works best. etc etc. problem i was having is that ive had 10+ posts..and some are too short to count and others, are long and tiradeous....so if thats not a word, well i just made it up.

thanks for the understanding and enjoy the hot sticky goo i plan to spray over the board in the *coming* weeks
Old 02-08-2007, 03:01 AM   #6
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
Quote:
Originally Posted by projexxx View Post
i never said the forum sucks. no need to put words in my mouth. i said thats a dumb rule. ive seen a few legit dudes that have been wtf'ing all over the board.

i understand the spambot issue. ive seen it a dozen different times and dealt with a dozen different ways. veri-tag or whatever its called on signup. admin/mod approval usually works best. etc etc. problem i was having is that ive had 10+ posts..and some are too short to count and others, are long and tiradeous....so if thats not a word, well i just made it up.

thanks for the understanding and enjoy the hot sticky goo i plan to spray over the board in the *coming* weeks

gota love contributing members. welcome.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:11 AM   #7
Crzyguy972
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #514

My Ride:
2005 Mazda 6

Send a message via AIM to Crzyguy972
nice pics
Old 02-08-2007, 10:23 AM   #8
XxaltezzaxX
Tri-State Addict

Member #2364

My Ride:
02 WRX, 99 foz, 03 p5

welcome
XxaltezzaxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 12:36 AM   #9
allspoolin4
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3329

My Ride:
ek sedan

Send a message via AIM to allspoolin4
are thos conquest wheels on the back??

aso welcome im new too
allspoolin4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 12:50 AM   #10
projexxx
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3277

My Ride:
1992 Cressida, 1998 T4R

conquest wheels are 5lug and 5 spoke. and would be a hell of a lot more flush...or probably needing a fender roll to fit.

theyre mk2 supra wheels.

Last edited by projexxx; 02-09-2007 at 12:53 AM.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:29 AM   #11
allspoolin4
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3329

My Ride:
ek sedan

Send a message via AIM to allspoolin4
ohhhh sup supraaaaaaaa
allspoolin4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 07:43 PM   #12
Honest_Bob
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1179

My Ride:
05 WRX Wagon

Send a message via AIM to Honest_Bob
Good luck with the rebuild. I love how those cars look.

Honest_Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:17 AM   #13
Cobalt06SS
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2184

My Ride:
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS

Send a message via AIM to Cobalt06SS
welcome to TSt