TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-20-2005, 12:46 PM   #41
wrx_snobordr
Tri-State Addict

Member #21

Great time guys... the video is gonna be awesome. However, for all of you who left early and didnt go back to the pub you missed out. This super drunk girl vomited all over herself. It doesnt sound as funny now when im typing it but trust me, last night it was classic. See you all tonight.

matt
Old 01-20-2005, 01:09 PM   #42
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
ha, its funny to me

yeah last night was awesome, anxiously awaiting the vid, although i did preview some of the filming of my car and i think there was more time spent pointed at petes shoe and then the top of a light post, and then his shoe again then there actually was of my car

we definitely need to work on that pete...

bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 01:10 PM   #43
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
ha, its funny to me

yeah last night was awesome, anxiously awaiting the vid, although i did preview some of the filming of my car and i think there was more time spent pointed at petes shoe and then the top of a light post, and then his shoe again then there actually was of my car

we definitely need to work on that pete...

bryan
Old 01-20-2005, 03:52 PM   #44
wrx_snobordr
Tri-State Addict

Member #21

I have to defend pete on this one, I think it was kyle who was filming you bryan. I could be wrong but i know he had the camera for most of the night and only passed it off for a little bit. However, pete you still do need to work on your camera skills HA HA. Either way though last nights conditions werent the best for the camera man. There normally was 2-3 people out at once and the camera man had to try and decide who was doing the most film worthy stuff. We need to get more cameras!!
Old 01-20-2005, 04:05 PM   #45
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
yeah we should definitely get a second camera, and make use of one of those pods that mounts it externally on the car. you can make your camera semi waterproof by bringing some gallon sized plastic bags and rubber bands and covering the entire camera except the lens and putting a couple rubber bands around the lens barrel to keep the bag shut... works like a charm on my camera even in steady rain.
and yeah, its just a shame when footage isnt useable because of the filming, so thats why i made the comment. the filming should be a given and it should be up to the driver to determine if what they are going to do in front of the camera is worthy of going into the final edit.
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 04:05 PM   #46
photog72
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #24

My Ride:
2006 WRX Wagon (PA), 2006 S2000 (TX)

Too bad I couldn't make it out there with my camera. Then again, I had the choice with being with a woman or you guys. Easy choice for me.
photog72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 07:57 PM   #47
MuddyREX
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #82

My Ride:
02 Subaru WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by photog72
Too bad I couldn't make it out there with my camera. Then again, I had the choice with being with a woman or you guys. Easy choice for me.
Don't blame ya.

<---- 190,000 mile WRX - Gone
MuddyREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 12:29 AM   #48
the mike
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #19

My Ride:
1991 Toyota Previa!!!

Send a message via AIM to the mike Send a message via Yahoo to the mike
Keep your eyes peeled for the weekend fun. Possible racetrack runs again!!
Old 01-21-2005, 12:31 AM   #49
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mike
Keep your eyes peeled for the weekend fun. Possible racetrack runs again!!
definite
Old 01-21-2005, 12:31 AM   #50
BShow
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #122

Send a message via ICQ to BShow Send a message via AIM to BShow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue32
Im soo up for that, but what time? I am currently up at westchester U. with my girl wont get out of here till a little later.. but the later the better probably.. i got my new pod in the mail and could get some sweet rolling video in the snow, plus i need to test out my snow sport 210s

Hmmm West Chester U...any chance you hang out at the little bar on gay st. for wing night? I see a blue r32 there from time to time.
BShow is offline   Reply With Quote