TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 04-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #61
ImNickjames13
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14631

My Ride:
'08 Nissan Frontier '94 Honda CBR F2

Send a message via AIM to ImNickjames13
Quote:
Originally Posted by EklipzGSXkid View Post
None of this would have happened, Had the person on the motorcycle followed the laws of the road.

Every time I see this I think about those ''watch for motorcycles stickers''.. How can you miss some of these assholes, When they are kicking your car?

Everyone is on here saying how wrong she was.... But then you'll go into a thread about how someones car is getting stolen, And 90% of the members on here talk about how they would shoot/kill the buglars....
Those stickers don't mean watch for the D'bags that come flying by between cars on the freeway or stunting on public roads, they don't care about their own safety. It's about the rest of the bikers, the ones who aren't weaving through traffic, the ones who don't get seen by drivers who don't give two sh**s about to look before changing lanes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psymos View Post
not that i doubt you, but do you have any info on this? im pretty interested in this, i read on wikipedia (yes i know....wikipedia -_-) that cali is the only state that says "when done in a safe manner is legal" but other states doesnt specifically prohibit it, but has "grey areas" which could be used to enforce it if caught. anyone have any reliable info on this?
Not other states, but other countries. I know in a lot of Asian countries motorbikes and scooters are allowed to filter to the front at intersections, there is even a separate stop line for cars and bikes.