TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 03-30-2012, 12:24 AM   #21
boostinsidewayz
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1660

My Ride:
2000 hawkula, 99 JDM Saturn

Send a message via AIM to boostinsidewayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brian~ View Post
Something obviously happened before he kicked the car... still though, kicking a car vs trying to run somebody over...

I don't care how pissed off you are; it's vandalism vs attempted murder.... there is no possible way to justify her response. I hope they throw her in jail.
+1

All he did was kick her car. So she should run him over?? Chick is retarded and should be in jail for attempted murder
Anyway. I just wanted to man up and apologize for what I did. I was a complete @$$hole. I talked to John today, and told him I was WAY out of line. He and you guys had every right to be mad at me, and what I did/said. Truth be told, I feel really bad about it; as I should. Again man, im sorry for what I said. Just uncalled for, and plain out wrong.
boostinsidewayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:51 AM   #22
SHOdude
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #21991

My Ride:
1990 SHO RIP:(, MKIII Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutToWinPAHC View Post
sounds like you needed to speak to an attorney because civil and criminal are different courts, and insurance / parents would have been responsible for civil liability. The guy who hit my brother and I last may who paralyzed my brother from the neck down was just charged in our case... We are also seeking civil action in federal court. Just saying
I'm sorry to hear that man, Not to thread jack but were you on foot?

And on topic: A wise old drunk once told me "Listen boy, You never hit a woman, but you could always choke a bitch"

EDIT: That video led me to this some how, Why are russians so fu*kin crazy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih1pC...feature=relmfu

Quote:
Damn, you must be allowing her to drive outside of the kitchen with all those wants. Next thing she's gonna do is learn NO.

Last edited by SHOdude; 03-30-2012 at 01:05 AM.
SHOdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:43 AM   #23
trista
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15075

My Ride:
'89 EF

Send a message via AIM to trista
holy crap.. lmao That's ridiculous

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Amen. E-harmony has a monthly fee....can you believe that? If only those suckers knew about TST!
trista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:36 AM   #24
biz
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7401

My Ride:
2003.5 MSP

hahahaha wow. i mean that **** was wild, but there's no reason the d-bag on the bike shoulda kicked the car? personally if i was in traffic behind them and witnessed that, i woulda been hoping the biker at least lost a limb in the accident. that way everybody wins
biz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:48 AM   #25
Badsupra111
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #21683

My Ride:
Supras

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutToWinPAHC View Post
sounds like you needed to speak to an attorney because civil and criminal are different courts, and insurance / parents would have been responsible for civil liability. The guy who hit my brother and I last may who paralyzed my brother from the neck down was just charged in our case... We are also seeking civil action in federal court. Just saying
You think i didnt speak to and obtain legal representation?....thats how it works you will see, although i feel paralyzed for life is a bit more severe then a torn rotator cuff.
Badsupra111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:56 AM   #26
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict

Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by biz View Post
hahahaha wow. i mean that **** was wild, but there's no reason the d-bag on the bike shoulda kicked the car? personally if i was in traffic behind them and witnessed that, i woulda been hoping the biker at least lost a limb in the accident. that way everybody wins
So if I showed up to a meet and kicked your car, you're saying that you would be justified in trying to RUN ME OVER?
Old 03-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #27
davin
Tri-State Addict

Member #21791

I would rip her out of the car, pin her down and gag myself until I threw up all over her face.
davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:32 PM   #28
RedWabbit
Tri-State Addict

Member #16558

My Ride:
00 VW Jetta Vr6, 97 Audi A4, 84 VW Rabbit Vert. Vr6, 81 VW Rabbit diesel truck, 81 VW Rabbit Hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brian~ View Post
So if I showed up to a meet and kicked your car, you're saying that you would be justified in trying to RUN ME OVER?
no, but you would get your ass beat. I think anyone would agree with that much.

there's alot this video isn't showing. but from what it does show, women saw biker try to come down middle lane, she moves to keep him from doing so without exiting her lane. he makes it by anyways and most likely she said something to piss him off. he kicks car, she hits motorcycle with her car. then at which point dude starts walking to her car(which shes probably afraid that he's gonna beat the **** out of her), then somehow he ends up on front of her car and off she goes.

I wanna see the police report. someone find it?
RedWabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:40 PM   #29
dsm4life04
Tri-State Addict

Member #14472

My Ride:
'01 Corvette, '98 gsx, '03 gsxr 1000

It's certainly a 2 sided affair...although the woman clearly overreacted the guy was weaving between 2 cars then kicked her vehicle. They both need to be punched in the face.
RIP- '97 eclipse gs-t
Sold- '98 trans am
dsm4life04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:17 PM   #30
psymos
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #18735

My Ride:
07 STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWabbit View Post
no, but you would get your ass beat. I think anyone would agree with that much.

there's alot this video isn't showing. but from what it does show, women saw biker try to come down middle lane, she moves to keep him from doing so without exiting her lane. he makes it by anyways and most likely she said something to piss him off. he kicks car, she hits motorcycle with her car. then at which point dude starts walking to her car(which shes probably afraid that he's gonna beat the **** out of her), then somehow he ends up on front of her car and off she goes.

I wanna see the police report. someone find it?
i agree. there was a lady that opened her door and hit my dads truck and he told her about it and her response is "well its just a car".....it really gets to me that people are so ignorant. if its "just a car" then you can give me "just $25,000" cause its "just money" right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsm4life04 View Post
It's certainly a 2 sided affair...although the woman clearly overreacted the guy was weaving between 2 cars then kicked her vehicle. They both need to be punched in the face.
+1

its funny how some guys on their bikes thing they are invincible. not saying he got what he deserved...like everyone said...we dont know the whole story
psymos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:26 PM   #31
Badsupra111

Member #21683

My Ride:
Supras

$25k seems a bit much for that type of incident
Old 03-30-2012, 03:28 PM   #32
psymos
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #18735

My Ride:
07 STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badsupra111 View Post
$25k seems a bit much for that type of incident
you missed my point...so you would have no problem with someone opening their car door and hitting your car?
Old 03-30-2012, 03:46 PM   #33
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #276

My Ride:
2011 Lancer GTS

Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by psymos View Post
its funny how some guys on their bikes thing they are invincible. not saying he got what he deserved...like everyone said...we dont know the whole story
Just last week I was driving up to pa to get my car inspected and an oil change done, and as I was just approaching the airport, three crotch rockets were coming up to me rather quickly on my right side. Luckily I wasn't changing lanes, cause if I was, they would have been dead. People who drive like that on motor cycles piss me the **** off, and seriously should think how they drive on public roads.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:51 PM   #34
Badsupra111

Member #21683

My Ride:
Supras

Quote:
Originally Posted by psymos View Post
you missed my point...so you would have no problem with someone opening their car door and hitting your car?
I would just call the cops and have them take a report and get the ladys insurance info like any normal person....ive done it infact. If people damage your car in any way they are liable.....i was just saying $25k is a no go.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:54 PM   #35
green_machine
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #22796

My Ride:
Mitsubishi Lancer ES Sport

Idk what she said to him. But if he kicked my car like that I would have beat the **** out of him.
green_machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:01 PM   #36
psymos
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #18735

My Ride:
07 STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badsupra111 View Post
I would just call the cops and have them take a report and get the ladys insurance info like any normal person....ive done it infact. If people damage your car in any way they are liable.....i was just saying $25k is a no go.
actually it isnt a "no go".... the ladys comment was "it is just a car" meaning "who cares about it" so my point is...if its just a car...its just money so she would have no problem paying for the car, paying it off, etc.

she made no attempt to say "oh im sorry" or anything....

and thats all fine and dandy, report it to the cops take insurance info etc. but guess what. you will be
a. out of a car while its in the shop
b. the lady will probably just do it again to someone else because its no money out of her pocket
c. your insurance will go up somehow because you live in a "high risk of damage area" or whatever excuse they want to pull
d. have your time wasted because some ignorant ass opens her car door on yours

now back on topic...
Old 03-30-2012, 08:10 PM   #37
cmr076
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2319

My Ride:
S4

Send a message via AIM to cmr076
The biker is a retard. A driver does that to you and it seems like a good idea to jump on her car? The issue is bikers generally have a ****ty attitude and think they run **** (coming from someone who rides).

I can say this though... If I ever saw someone hit a woman in front of me I would seriously **** them up.
cmr076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:56 PM   #38
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict

Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_machine View Post
Idk what she said to him. But if he kicked my car like that I would have beat the **** out of him.
And then you would be arrested for battery.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:00 PM   #39
Slevin
Tri-State Addict

Member #19794

damn sluts
Slevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:09 PM   #40
EklipzGSXkid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4554

None of this would have happened, Had the person on the motorcycle followed the laws of the road.

Every time I see this I think about those ''watch for motorcycles stickers''.. How can you miss some of these assholes, When they are kicking your car?

Everyone is on here saying how wrong she was.... But then you'll go into a thread about how someones car is getting stolen, And 90% of the members on here talk about how they would shoot/kill the buglars....
EklipzGSXkid is offline   Reply With Quote