TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Regional (Yup, Tri-State is really Five-State) > New Jersey
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-01-2009, 05:30 PM   #21
05sv1000s
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5876

My Ride:
91 vw jetta slammed,1970 volkswagen karmann ghia, 07 drz400sm

Send a message via AIM to 05sv1000s
just did the 3/4" sway bars the other day in the ghia, gotta get the back brakes done and a few other things and ill be ready for the autox season
[=--------------------=]
/__\______________/__\
05sv1000s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:35 PM   #22
sean3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5757

My Ride:
04 Mach 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05sv1000s View Post
just did the 3/4" sway bars the other day in the ghia, gotta get the back brakes done and a few other things and ill be ready for the autox season

autox FTW
sean3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:41 PM   #23
boostinsidewayz
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1660

My Ride:
2000 hawkula, 99 JDM Saturn

Send a message via AIM to boostinsidewayz
removed a few hundred pounds of pointless junk from my car. gotta pull another 100 or so today or tomorrow.
Anyway. I just wanted to man up and apologize for what I did. I was a complete @$$hole. I talked to John today, and told him I was WAY out of line. He and you guys had every right to be mad at me, and what I did/said. Truth be told, I feel really bad about it; as I should. Again man, im sorry for what I said. Just uncalled for, and plain out wrong.
boostinsidewayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #24
Kevin S
Tri-State Addict

Member #2905

My Ride:
Too many.

Send a message via AIM to Kevin S
Had yellow bulbs in stock fogs in the alt but a rock or sumthin broke the stock fogs so i installed some yellow housing fogs.

started on my jaguar xk7 projector retrofit for the altima

hot tanked my 2.4 block and painted the block and waterpump. honing it next week.
http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?i...oto0357by7.jpg

started tearing crap off my 2.0 sohc for the green car that im going to rebuild w dohc pistions for high comp.

I got to many projects

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Kevin S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:17 PM   #25
Red3KGT
Tri-State Addict

Member #8005

My Ride:
91 MR2 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorvated View Post
baahah dumb slut
Chill out man, people gotta stop dissin her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin S View Post
Had yellow bulbs in stock fogs in the alt but a rock or sumthin broke the stock fogs so i installed some yellow housing fogs.

started on my jaguar xk7 projector retrofit for the altima

hot tanked my 2.4 block and painted the block and waterpump. honing it next week.
http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?i...oto0357by7.jpg

started tearing crap off my 2.0 sohc for the green car that im going to rebuild w dohc pistions for high comp.

I got to many projects
When you gonna have the blue car done?
Red3KGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:06 AM   #26
Kevin S
Tri-State Addict

Member #2905

My Ride:
Too many.

Send a message via AIM to Kevin S
I duno man its a slow project when i have time, i got too much crap going on right now. I still need to get arp rod bolts and head studs then i will have all the stuff for the bottom end. Dont know if im just going to run a stock head for now or try to get a ported one. also trying to source a good clutch as they dont make any off the shelf clutches that support the power i want to make. But im thinking of converting to a conventional flywheel with a clutchnet 6puck disc and audi a4 pressure plate. I also have a ghetto phantom grip lsd (http://www.phantomgrip.com/catalog/p...ts_id=50)layin around that im goin to throw in a spare tranny i have. That and i still need to get tires for my new wheels and put a radiator support in so i can run a stock hood.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Kevin S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:31 AM   #27
Red3KGT
Tri-State Addict

Member #8005

My Ride:
91 MR2 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin S View Post
I duno man its a slow project when i have time, i got too much crap going on right now. I still need to get arp rod bolts and head studs then i will have all the stuff for the bottom end. Dont know if im just going to run a stock head for now or try to get a ported one. also trying to source a good clutch as they dont make any off the shelf clutches that support the power i want to make. But im thinking of converting to a conventional flywheel with a clutchnet 6puck disc and audi a4 pressure plate. I also have a ghetto phantom grip lsd (http://www.phantomgrip.com/catalog/p...ts_id=50)layin around that im goin to throw in a spare tranny i have. That and i still need to get tires for my new wheels and put a radiator support in so i can run a stock hood.
I'm not much of a neon guy but w/ the stratus block arent the parts interchange able w/ an eclipse? Couldnt you use an eclipse flywheel w/ an eclipse heavy duty clutch kit? And are you gonna try to get a tune or just rock with the fpr for now?
Old 01-03-2009, 01:39 AM   #28
InvisibleMonkey
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4854

My Ride:
JDM TyTe 1988 Single Turbo 1JZ 5-Speed Supra & 1998 Twin Turbo 6-Speed Supra BPU like a muhf***a!

Send a message via AIM to InvisibleMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to InvisibleMonkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red3KGT View Post
Chill out man, people gotta stop dissin her
you serious?

1JZ-GTE no ****
HKS Super Power Flow Intake
Tanabe Super Hyper Medallion Exhaust

InvisibleMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:14 AM   #29
Red3KGT
Tri-State Addict

Member #8005

My Ride:
91 MR2 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisibleMonkey View Post
you serious?
Yea only because when we say it she knows were cool with her and just playin plus its to her face, but on the net shes not here to stick up for herself and I'm sure ppl on her dont know her like you or I do.

P.S. Sorry for the thread jack Jay. lol
Old 01-04-2009, 04:16 AM   #30
///chrism3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5960

My Ride:
07 sti / 94 supra / 95 m3

looks like in the only one running a chute?

///chrism3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:53 AM   #31
boostinsidewayz
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1660

My Ride:
2000 hawkula, 99 JDM Saturn

Send a message via AIM to boostinsidewayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///chrism3 View Post
looks like in the only one running a chute?
i'm gonna pull the idependence-day-parachute-move on you when i'm running my chute.
Anyway. I just wanted to man up and apologize for what I did. I was a complete @$$hole. I talked to John today, and told him I was WAY out of line. He and you guys had every right to be mad at me, and what I did/said. Truth be told, I feel really bad about it; as I should. Again man, im sorry for what I said. Just uncalled for, and plain out wrong.
boostinsidewayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:06 AM   #32
sean3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5757

My Ride:
04 Mach 1

Cepa, hook me up with a chute yo. I drive a FORD (fuker only runs downhill) so I probably need one to stop me at the bottom of said hill because we all know my brakes sure as hell won't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red3KGT View Post
Yea only because when we say it she knows were cool with her and just playin plus its to her face, but on the net shes not here to stick up for herself and I'm sure ppl on her dont know her like you or I do.

P.S. Sorry for the thread jack Jay. lol
1. she doesn't stick up for herself anyway
2. she is a slut
Old 01-05-2009, 06:26 AM   #33
sean3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5757

My Ride:
04 Mach 1

So last night Ciotti gave me this USDM tyte SLP performance parts sticker. I have a few questions as I've never really done any of this sticker mumbo jumbo. Where should I place this for maximum HP gains? Also, because I have an SLP exhaust system will the sticker have a synergy with it and give me even MORE power?
Old 01-05-2009, 09:51 AM   #34
InvisibleMonkey
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4854

My Ride:
JDM TyTe 1988 Single Turbo 1JZ 5-Speed Supra & 1998 Twin Turbo 6-Speed Supra BPU like a muhf***a!

Send a message via AIM to InvisibleMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to InvisibleMonkey
Put dat ON ur ekzaust for über flowz

Old 01-06-2009, 02:28 AM   #35
///chrism3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5960

My Ride:
07 sti / 94 supra / 95 m3

sean the chute would also help in ur autox career lol

///chrism3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:42 AM   #36
xeclipsegtx
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #3312

My Ride:
2k eclipse gt

Send a message via AIM to xeclipsegtx
Did a sweet drop in k&n today
xeclipsegtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:48 PM   #37
InvisibleMonkey
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4854

My Ride:

gain über hoesepowarz?