TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic > General Entertainment
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-11-2007, 02:13 PM   #81
C'DALERIDER
Tri-State Addict

Member #1064

My Ride:
'04WRX,'06STI;WRBX2,850awhp

TRUE...the gun one. Good find.
The wheel in front of me twitches and pulses with enormous energy as it tries desperately to pull away from my gasping breaths. My legs ache, the pain beginning deep, unbelievably deep, slowly creeping up through the layers of my consciousness, finally reaching the threshold where my struggle to ignore it is overcome and it comes gushing out in great spasms.
C'DALERIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:14 PM   #82
den9
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #1198

My Ride:
turbo diesel

Send a message via AIM to den9
that song made such a good ending, it just kept gettin louder and u knew something crazy would happen, i didnt think it would end like that, i honestly thought it was a 2 hour special
den9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:14 PM   #83
dancemf666
Tri-State Addict

Member #313

Journey Rules.
dancemf666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 06:32 PM   #84
StealthTC
Tri-State Addict

Member #1114

My Ride:
B5 A4, MKIII Supra

Send a message via AIM to StealthTC
Am I the only one who got this?

Bobby said you won't know what happens everything goes black...Don't you get it?

Chase killed us the viewers from Tony's life......The Sopranos and Tony go on, the cut out to blackness is because it happened so quick we didn't know what happened cause were dead......I think the ending was brillant on his part because we will really never know.
StealthTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 06:33 PM   #85
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
oh so now I am dead. just great.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:34 PM   #86
dancemf666
Tri-State Addict

Member #313

That was actually in the new york post this morning that we were offed.lol.
dancemf666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 06:44 PM   #87
StealthTC
Tri-State Addict

Member #1114

My Ride:
B5 A4, MKIII Supra

Send a message via AIM to StealthTC
At first I didn't understand it, than after sitting around with the family talking about it we all came to the conclusion we got killed.....I think what it was he trying to impose is we don't realize who killed us by living in Tony's shoes anyone that walked in that restaurant could have been a hitter and how could you possibly go living your whole life scared
StealthTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 07:10 PM   #88
bastid
Tri-State Addict

Member #1732

My Ride:
2008 BMW M3

The guy who went to the bathroom's last name in the credits is "Leotardo." Basically, it was Phil's brother.
bastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:41 PM   #89
den9
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #1198

My Ride:
turbo diesel

the guy who went in the bathroom was the guy who owns penndel pizza, it was in the courier times, i was watchin it last nite and i didnt even realize it, i know the guy looked familiar but i would of never guessed it was him. i was thinkin it was some1 from a mob movie. he got paid 3 grand to do it, i think i would of paid 3 grand to be on the last episode of the sopranos

he lives in middletown
http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/ne...7-1361306.html
Old 01-19-2008, 02:41 AM   #90
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
it kind of confuses things that the sopranos and entourage are together in one thread, but...

i love entourage. i'm tearing through the end of season 3 and i cant stop watching it. its so effing good. its so good that even my ex interrupted and almost got under my skin but she did not succeed, i was back knee deep in entourage in no time and loving it.
for anyone who's seen it i just finished the chuck lidel episode (and some things going on with vinces hot agent amanda that i wont spoil for those who havent seen it yet)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:50 AM   #91
den9
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #1198

My Ride:
turbo diesel

i use to watch it on demand once in a while, definetly a good show, i just cant keep up with weekly stuff, my friends brother was an extra on the one episode it was pretty funny watchin him
Old 01-19-2008, 03:43 AM   #92
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
so is the sopranos last season ever coming out on dvd?

jspek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:48 AM   #93
scutzi128
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6101

My Ride:
04 STi

Send a message via AIM to scutzi128
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
it kind of confuses things that the sopranos and entourage are together in one thread, but...

i love entourage. i'm tearing through the end of season 3 and i cant stop watching it. its so effing good. its so good that even my ex interrupted and almost got under my skin but she did not succeed, i was back knee deep in entourage in no time and loving it.
for anyone who's seen it i just finished the chuck lidel episode (and some things going on with vinces hot agent amanda that i wont spoil for those who havent seen it yet)
Yea his female agent was smoking. Entourage is my favorite show. Anyone know when the new season is coming out?

Traded in for STi

best 1/4 of 13.5 threw a rod

XBL GT: Bison Lover

scutzi128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 04:48 PM   #94
jdm free
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #1481

My Ride:
6spd Civic

Send a message via AIM to jdm free
Quote:
Originally Posted by scutzi128 View Post
Yea his female agent was smoking. Entourage is my favorite show. Anyone know when the new season is coming out?
it probably will start later because of the writers strike and they werent writing for it...the season probably wont start till late fall
jdm free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:26 PM   #95
namdoogwerdna
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3004

My Ride:
2013 BRZ

^ That sucks, I can't get HBO at school
Old 01-26-2008, 05:28 PM   #96
jdm free
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #1481

My Ride:
6spd Civic

Send a message via AIM to jdm free
u can find episodes online very easily
jdm free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:45 PM   #97
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

Send a message via AIM to Kevin
The filming of season 4B/5 was scheduled for February through March. Writers strike is over but dipped into some of February so that might delay the premiere. The premiere was scheduled for June 8th but god knows what's gonna happen now. Still should be here for summer. Can't wait.

Quote:
Thanks dude, you should know better than to think id ditch my dsm's for a vw... lol.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:38 AM   #98
Yukkerz
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2136

My Ride:
04 Jetta TDI

entourage is the ish. Season 3 part 2 and season 4 are my favorite. I can't stop watching it either.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:37 PM   #99
twistedlanes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3529

My Ride:
currently out of Commission be back soon

I miss entourage...

twistedlanes is offline   Reply With Quote