TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Member Journals
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 02-09-2010, 03:24 PM   #21
92sileighty
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #6020

My Ride:
05 S2000

yea, well i must have misheard him last night, either way 2jz would be sweet, maybe someday.
92sileighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:07 PM   #22
BrandonW
Tri-State Addict

Member #9472

My Ride:
1989 Toyota Supra Turbo

nice pick up, i think i saw your thread on sm

i like the teal with the shadow grey interior (white with the grey molding and maroon interior is my favorite though )

recently be seeing bunch of teal mkiii's popping up it seems like, good luck with the build, targa tops ftw

have any pictures of that intercooler piping and intercooler?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by BrandonW; 02-09-2010 at 07:49 PM.
BrandonW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:08 PM   #23
Got_Boost?
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #15621

My Ride:
92 Toyota Supra Turbo

i would love to go with a jz series but being how clean this car is and how rare the options are i wanna keep the 7m. plus with my luck ill buy a 2jz and that will need to be rebuilt and being 18 lol not 17 and in college i got a hook up at the engine shop in drexel hill (thats the name of the shop) i can rebuild this thing to be like 400+hp and thats all i need. ill have this car forever and hopefully eventually ill have like maybe a 1.5jz or a 2jz but not right now this is my dd and need to get it back on the road.

heres the intercooler and piping

its used but it just needs to be polished. i already boost tested it and no leaks i cleaned it with kerosene and hot soapy water. just need to polish it at this point. and i already straightened the fins out with the kit from eastwood

thanks for all the compliments guys i really appreciate it. the only reason i bought this was because it was pretty much bone stock so this car will rip one day

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Got_Boost? is offline   Reply With Quote