TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > Welcome to TriStateTuners
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 01-02-2005, 05:12 PM   #1
20th1519
Tri-State Addict

Member #46

My Ride:
2002 WRX Wagon PSM

Send a message via AIM to 20th1519
New Member...Was wondering who invited me here?

Hello all...I came out of work today to find an invitation to this website on my car. So here i am. I have been to the Red Robin meet before in my old car. There were a bunch of subarus there. I had the white caged lx mustang and my buddy was up there with his s-13 240 with a Sr20 swap. Now my new baby is a 2003 20th Anniversary Edition VW GTI. Bone stock. talk to everyone soon.

Travis
Old 01-02-2005, 05:58 PM   #2
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
hey, i invited you. i was on my way home, and i saw your car so i stopped to leave you an invite. l-o-v-e the yellow.
glad you joined up, and definitely let your friends know about the site. once we have a nice solid memberbase this will be THE place for car guys in the area to get in touch.
bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 08:06 PM   #3
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
hey whats goin on man. you have the privelege(sp) of being the first domestic car owner member on tristatetuners.com. On behalf of myself and the rest of us here, welcome to the new tristate commmunity

-Pete Maicher
(the red robin whore)
Old 01-02-2005, 08:14 PM   #4
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

he said he HAD a stang... so he might not be the first domestic owner on here. either way, we are glad to have him .
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 01-02-2005, 08:28 PM   #5
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

yeah....just caught that. oh well
Old 01-03-2005, 11:06 AM   #6
20th1519
Tri-State Addict

Member #46

My Ride:
2002 WRX Wagon PSM

I had three 5.0 mustangs before i went to the darkside. I wanted something that looked good and could handle worth a damn. Plus i got a smoking deal on the GTI. I think i will fit right in here cause although i have a vw amungst all these scubys...I do have a turbo and thats all that matters .
Old 01-03-2005, 11:15 AM   #7
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

where are you located man. I saw a yellow GTI yesterday in NE phila. maybe you?

oh and the mix of cars is on the way. its just gona take some time
Old 01-03-2005, 11:15 AM   #8
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

yeah its all good. hopefully the subie owners wont dominate forever and we'll get a nice mix going on in here in a short while.
bryan

|

Quote:

|
Old 01-03-2005, 12:55 PM   #9
20th1519
Tri-State Addict

Member #46

My Ride:
2002 WRX Wagon PSM

I was in bensalem yesturday around the mall. I hate to think there is another yellow 20th gti around.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:58 PM   #10
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

yeah this probably wasnt you then. it was around 7pm. oh well, they are still very rare cars. wait....i know of another one, i see it at Temple U. all the time.

but still rare, lol
Old 01-08-2005, 03:32 PM   #11
wrx_snobordr
Tri-State Addict

Member #21

There is a yelow 20th for sale on business rt 1. Its the only one i have ever seen. I was so close to buying the 20th instead of my wrx. If they had them in awd i would be driving a VW instead.

matt
Old 01-08-2005, 04:16 PM   #12
20th1519
Tri-State Addict

Member #46

My Ride:
2002 WRX Wagon PSM

yea i stopped in last night to check it out. Its in good condition. I hope someone from california buys it so i dont see it on the road around here. I like to be unique.
Old 01-08-2005, 04:19 PM   #13
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20th1519
yea i stopped in last night to check it out. Its in good condition. I hope someone from california buys it so i dont see it on the road around here. I like to be unique.
haha if you want to be unique....trade cars with me :D
Old 01-08-2005, 06:56 PM   #14
MuddyREX
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #82

My Ride:
02 Subaru WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrx_snobordr
There is a yelow 20th for sale on business rt 1. Its the only one i have ever seen. I was so close to buying the 20th instead of my wrx. If they had them in awd i would be driving a VW instead.

matt
I almost bought a GTi VR6 instead of the scooby. Im glad I didn't because my buddys VR has been nothing but problems for him.

<---- 190,000 mile WRX - Gone
MuddyREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 02:09 PM   #15
jigga_x
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #62

Send a message via AIM to jigga_x
hey! there are a bunch of Domestic people around here! i feel neglected...*runs out the room crying*

LOL...i have never seen a 20th in person, hope to see u at a meet. i got beat by a highly modified turbo GTi. it was very nice. i would have asked for a ride in it, but he only had a drivers seat inside of it...LOL...but it was a sweet car nontheless.

jigga_x is offline   Reply With Quote