TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Turn In Concepts
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 11:20 PM   #21
SpEcRv9
Tri-State Post Whore
 
SpEcRv9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Blue Bell
Member #6190

My Ride:
korean supra.

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to SpEcRv9
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_ride_fieroGT View Post
So your going to turn this into a fight with someone who knows about and has lots of experiance behind the wheel of these things? Great And i fiond it pretty sad that a sentra spec V Got murderd by my friends stock eclipse at the track a few nights go. Lets show your age here not your shoe size.

And it wasent modeled after a 355 it was modeled after the yellowstone fiero so get your facts right.
I wasn't actually talking about your car but the other 80% of fieros I've seen..but yes, I drive a sentra...and it is slow...thanks for attacking my car. show your age and not your shoe size

why you mad son?
__________________
SpEcRv9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:22 PM   #22
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore
 
max2k1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Yardley
Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to max2k1
I drove an F40, remember Straight, flat, open highways of Mississippi are so sweet
__________________
Mike The TST Resident Cripple...Im totaly getting a Subbie when I walk again
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

The Story Behind My Avatar
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.
max2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:26 PM   #23
SpEcRv9
Tri-State Post Whore
 
SpEcRv9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Blue Bell
Member #6190

My Ride:
korean supra.

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to SpEcRv9
bottom line GT, is that what you think is flashy junk is your opinion you like the older stuff clearly...but fact is the new stuff is all around faster and a better performer than the old stuff, while being much more practical than they used to be...which is not an opinion.

fun to drive? sure the edge probably goes to the old stuff...because of all the new driver aids and what not...but once again...that's still an opinion.

now is the part where you get mad again and attack my car...
__________________
SpEcRv9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:27 PM   #24
i_ride_fieroGT
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: all over
Member #10595

My Ride:
Does not hit mivec anymore.(DD) 06 solstice 5 speed. 84 IMSA Fiero5 speed. 87 Fiero GT 5 speed

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpEcRv9 View Post
I wasn't actually talking about your car but the other 80% of fieros I've seen..but yes, I drive a sentra...and it is slow...thanks for attacking my car. show your age and not your shoe size

why you mad son?

So than why are you comming at fiero's in the conversation when they had nothing to do wioth the topic or are you just that random of a person?
i_ride_fieroGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:30 PM   #25
SpEcRv9
Tri-State Post Whore
 
SpEcRv9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Blue Bell
Member #6190

My Ride:
korean supra.

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to SpEcRv9
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_ride_fieroGT View Post
So than why are you comming at fiero's in the conversation when they had nothing to do wioth the topic or are you just that random of a person?
i was just pointing out what someone would probably consider flashy junk...because compared to an actual ferrari, even a 360...it is...
__________________
SpEcRv9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:32 PM   #26
i_ride_fieroGT
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: all over
Member #10595

My Ride:
Does not hit mivec anymore.(DD) 06 solstice 5 speed. 84 IMSA Fiero5 speed. 87 Fiero GT 5 speed

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by max2k1 View Post
I drove an F40, remember Straight, flat, open highways of Mississippi are so sweet
Man i envy you on that one. *I got to drive one but not open it up only drove it for a total of 15 miles but i was driving in an area with heavy traffic and lots of police officer's it still felt nice though sitting in a peice of ferrari racing heritage.
i_ride_fieroGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:37 PM   #27
i_ride_fieroGT
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: all over
Member #10595

My Ride:
Does not hit mivec anymore.(DD) 06 solstice 5 speed. 84 IMSA Fiero5 speed. 87 Fiero GT 5 speed

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpEcRv9 View Post
i was just pointing out what someone would probably consider flashy junk...because compared to an actual ferrari, even a 360...it is...

So you think an exact Diablo Replica that a guy on my other forum built and intergrated a longetutal BMW V12 into it on a stretched frame that will eat mosty any stock and lightley modded diablo's out there is junk? You need to get your prioraty's in order. And I never said my fiero was a ferrari or fast (for now) on the fast matter. Im not egging to pick a fight with you. I stated my oipinion and im not trying to contridict yours on the original topic I think the older exotic cars are better than most of the new ones out there thats my opinion and you have yours so settle it there.
i_ride_fieroGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:40 PM   #28
SpEcRv9
Tri-State Post Whore
 
SpEcRv9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Blue Bell
Member #6190

My Ride:
korean supra.

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to SpEcRv9
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_ride_fieroGT View Post
So you think an exact Diablo Replica that a guy on my other forum built and intergrated a longetutal BMW V12 into it on a stretched frame that will eat mosty any stock and lightley modded diablo's out there is junk?
that's probably not junk....just a complete waste of time and money.(opinion)

once again, learn the difference between opinion and fact

OPINION- you prefer older supercars, and think new ferraris and lambos are junk,
FACT- new ferraris and lambos aren't junk
OPINION- I think turning a fiero into a ferrari is retarded
FACT- Sentras are slow

the end of your post that I deleted is exactly what I've been trying to get across to you...but you were to busy attacking my car because you thought I was attacking yours. Except what I've been saying about the new Lambo/Ferrari's is fact and not opinion, they're all around faster more practical cars today...everything you've stated about the cars being junk is OPINION.

don't make me do another post like this please.
__________________

Last edited by SpEcRv9; 04-17-2010 at 11:45 PM.
SpEcRv9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:52 PM   #29
i_ride_fieroGT
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: all over
Member #10595

My Ride:
Does not hit mivec anymore.(DD) 06 solstice 5 speed. 84 IMSA Fiero5 speed. 87 Fiero GT 5 speed

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpEcRv9 View Post
that's probably not junk....just a complete waste of time and money.(opinion)

once again, learn the difference between opinion and fact

OPINION- you prefer older supercars, and think new ferraris and lambos are junk,
FACT- new ferraris and lambos aren't junk
OPINION- I think turning a fiero into a ferrari is retarded
FACT- Sentras are slow

the end of your post that I deleted is exactly what I've been trying to get across to you...but you were to busy attacking my car because you thought I was attacking yours. Except what I've been saying about the new Lambo/Ferrari's is fact and not opinion, they're all around faster more practical cars today...
I only attacked your car once thats it. And my opinion i dont think that was junk or even a waste of money when doing it you
1. Save money on buying the real thing
2. Avoid the costley repairs and matinence of the real thing
3. In the end the car was built to be better than the real thing.

Id rather spend $50K (around what it too to build his) on a replica with a (V12his engine) LS7 (LS9 which archie has underway in one of his widebody's) Thast will outpreform the real thing. Than go and spend upwards of $100K and be like everyone else and buy a car that is over priced and underpreform's because i dident want to build it. I do all my own work except for paint because i like making a car somthing i built and not somthing the way it came from the factory.

Now that Vertx's spot thread that would have been a really nice discussion because i really wanted to find out what that thing is, Is now ruined because you wanted to state fact and opinion to me in this childish babble you brought up about a topic I am clearley old enough to comprehend I will quietley take my leave.

Last edited by i_ride_fieroGT; 04-17-2010 at 11:57 PM.
i_ride_fieroGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:59 PM   #30
SpEcRv9
Tri-State Post Whore
 
SpEcRv9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Blue Bell
Member #6190

My Ride:
korean supra.

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to SpEcRv9
if you could have comprehended that the first time, I wouldn't of had to say it 4 times after you kept insisting you knew better because you've driven them all like IGAF.
__________________
SpEcRv9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:11 AM   #31
i_ride_fieroGT
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: all over
Member #10595

My Ride:
Does not hit mivec anymore.(DD) 06 solstice 5 speed. 84 IMSA Fiero5 speed. 87 Fiero GT 5 speed

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpEcRv9 View Post
if you could have comprehended that the first time, I wouldn't of had to say it 4 times after you kept insisting you knew better because you've driven them all like IGAF.
Nice copout.
i_ride_fieroGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:16 AM   #32
SpEcRv9
Tri-State Post Whore
 
SpEcRv9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Blue Bell
Member #6190

My Ride:
korean supra.

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to SpEcRv9
of what? you driving cars and giving me your opinions means nothing to me. I was just pointing out what you passed off as fact in your first post...WAS NOT AT ALL..

still mad I see?
__________________
SpEcRv9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:24 AM   #33
VERTZX
Tri-State Addict
 
VERTZX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Member #15874

My Ride:
Whines..

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to VERTZX
relax guyss =) its just a spotted forum.. =/
__________________
Quote:
more then you can afford pal, fiero.
Nissan 300zx Convertible - Sold
Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC- BLEW & SOLD
2003 Hyundai elantra, STI clone.
VERTZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:27 AM   #34
i_ride_fieroGT
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: all over
Member #10595

My Ride:
Does not hit mivec anymore.(DD) 06 solstice 5 speed. 84 IMSA Fiero5 speed. 87 Fiero GT 5 speed

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpEcRv9 View Post
of what? you driving cars and giving me your opinions means nothing to me. I was just pointing out what you passed off as fact in your first post...WAS NOT AT ALL..

still mad I see?
Where in there did i say it was fact or opinion? Just to brew up a fight you assumed that it was fact. And we all know what happens when you assume. Now go head and post somthing after this. Ill let you have the last word since you want it so badley.
i_ride_fieroGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:36 AM   #35
SpEcRv9
Tri-State Post Whore
 
SpEcRv9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Blue Bell
Member #6190

My Ride:
korean supra.

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to SpEcRv9
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_ride_fieroGT View Post

1. 360... FTL these things are toy's compared to what ferrari used to build.
2. Even lamborghini is starting to screw up.
3. There new stuff while it looks very nice is just flashy junk. .
your first post in this thread, 3 things you stated that are opinions that you're trying to pass off as fact.

you can keep talking about how you're done and then post again...but I never said that I was....because I'm right and you're wrong...and until you see it...I can keep doing this.
__________________
SpEcRv9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:41 AM   #36
i_ride_fieroGT
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: all over
Member #10595

My Ride:
Does not hit mivec anymore.(DD) 06 solstice 5 speed. 84 IMSA Fiero5 speed. 87 Fiero GT 5 speed

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpEcRv9 View Post
your first post in this thread, 3 things you stated that are opinions that you're trying to pass off as fact.

you can keep talking about how you're done and then post again...but I never said that I was....because I'm right and you're wrong...and until you see it...I can keep doing this.

Show me where i tried to even pass any of it off as fact. it could be taken either way but like i said in the interist of fighting you took it as fact. Now I would like to continue this pissing contest with you I really would I have friends to chill with and beer to drink so have a good night.

Last edited by i_ride_fieroGT; 04-18-2010 at 12:47 AM.
i_ride_fieroGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:43 AM   #37
VERTZX
Tri-State Addict
 
VERTZX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Member #15874

My Ride:
Whines..

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to VERTZX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpEcRv9 View Post
your first post in this thread, 3 things you stated that are opinions that you're trying to pass off as fact.

you can keep talking about how you're done and then post again...but I never said that I was....because I'm right and you're wrong...and until you see it...I can keep doing this.
some1 could love yugo's...another could say that they are complete junk. ALL of it is matter of opinion..whats the big effin deal.. i dont like ford.. i_ride dont like the new ferrari/lambo so what? whats the big deal?> if some1 asked me to drive thier gt500 id say yes. just like i_ride would say yes to a gallardo.. its not like hes saying that the new ferraris and lambos are complete rust buckets and that ur an asshole if u like them. hes just saying, theyre not what they used to be. but hey, nothing is what it used to be..
__________________
Quote:
more then you can afford pal, fiero.
Nissan 300zx Convertible - Sold
Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC- BLEW & SOLD
2003 Hyundai elantra, STI clone.
VERTZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:47 AM   #38
SpEcRv9
Tri-State Post Whore
 
SpEcRv9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Blue Bell
Member #6190

My Ride:
korean supra.

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to SpEcRv9
you probably didn't intentionally do it, but that's how it comes off as the reader. Especially after I mentioned it the first time and your response was something like "i think i know what i'm talking about here I've driven these cars blah blah your sentra is slow because I have no other argument" then it really sounded like you were passing that off as fact to me.

have fun drinking beer man, don't get behind the wheel of too many exotics
__________________
SpEcRv9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:49 AM   #39
Nick Merrone
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: philly
Member #10807

My Ride:
c18det hatch

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Nick Merrone
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotvtec? View Post
Shoulda been like nice car whats the retail on one of those
more then you can afford pal, fiero.
Nick Merrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:50 AM   #40
SpEcRv9
Tri-State Post Whore
 
SpEcRv9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Blue Bell
Member #6190

My Ride:
korean supra.

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to SpEcRv9
Quote:
Originally Posted by VERTZX View Post
its not like hes saying that the new ferraris and lambos are complete rust buckets and that ur an asshole if u like them. hes just saying, theyre not what they used to be. but hey, nothing is what it used to be..
But these new super cars are everything they used to be and more? with the exception of maybe the driving experience (because of all the computers that take away feel from a car these days) but driving experience is purely opinion, which fiero has shared with us...and I'm merely saying on paper and in real life these new ferraris and lambos are faster than the older ones...and thats a FACT....and that's what he doesn't get

whatever, you clowns have fun figuring out what kit car ferrari that is....it's probably another fiero that wants to be a ferrari...
__________________

Last edited by SpEcRv9; 04-18-2010 at 12:52 AM.
SpEcRv9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
White Honda Del Sol with Huge Wing, and Blue Spec V WhiteXFire Spotted! 4 09-27-2010 11:50 PM
Z31 300ZX w/ huge wing and loud BOV in South Williamsport, PA lawdogg Spotted! 3 07-01-2008 12:47 PM
wide body s2000 with huge wing krazyk606 Spotted! 2 04-23-2008 12:23 AM
blue nsx, yellow ferrari spyder, yellow lambo jen. Spotted! 0 04-15-2008 05:26 PM
yellow 355 ferrari spyder 95civicd16 Spotted! 1 08-27-2006 03:12 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.