Old 03-14-2007, 10:28 PM   #25
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
you will be notified for either, sorry if i wasn't clear.

the nomenclature has changed a bit with the new systems so i was trying to explain that also. the new system says:

warnings carry no points, but are just a formal notification that you're pushing the limit. user will receive the warning via pm with a message from the mod about it.

infractions carry points which will be put on your 'record' and will increase or decrease as explained above. the user will receive the infraction notice via pm with a message from the mod about it, and the point value of the infraction.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote