View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 09:31 PM   #18
GeforceXtreme
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #367

My Ride:
2000 Buick Regal GSE

Send a message via AIM to GeforceXtreme
What the car does in the first video I ran a 14.5 1/4" time. At the time all the car had was a tune up, FWI, and the Dynotech Trans. I floor it around 20mph and as you can see my tires don't do anything.

Video of my almost stock Regal:

On 12/31/07 when I was leaving for work I saw my digital camera and being it was new years eve I said what the heck. To my luck the road I was on opened up and I was able to get on it somewhat. The video below is my car now with all the upgrades listed below and running stock WOT timing (keeping it safe till I get my tuner in). I start to get on it around 20mph however I was keeping an eye out so I kind of eased on the gas. Of course the tires still spun. The windows were up in the car this time so it may not sound as loud as the last video.

Video of my modded Regal:

It’s funny how long it takes the car to get moving when it was almost stock in the first video. I wonder what my car will be like with a 2.7 pulley and a better tune? The car to me I feel is more then fast enough already. Won't be doing anything else till spring.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- "Gods Grocery Getter is powered by an L67 3800"
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

12.900 @ 109.91mph 2.166 60Ft (Fastest 1/4)
13.374 @ 110.01mph 2.467 60Ft (Fastest Trap)

Last edited by GeforceXtreme; 11-02-2009 at 11:07 AM.
GeforceXtreme is offline   Reply With Quote