View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 09:48 PM   #15
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolinaround View Post
That's a good thing. Too long have people payed $40k for plastic in their vehicles. I'm not saying interior is everything, but you do spend a good amount of time inside it. Now if the camaro could stop being so ugly I'd buy one.
Yeah, I get that after owning an Evo X and going into an M3. There's definitely a median between those extremes where $40k gets you safely. With the average transaction price of new cars cresting over $30k these days, expectations need to be reset a little bit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote