Bsaint
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2543

My Ride:
LSx M3, 2013 VW, 2014 CX-5, Slow Audi

Send a message via AIM to Bsaint
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_ride_fieroGT View Post
Only thing though is a stock broker goes to work works goes home and the only risk he takes during the day is the driving and a possable physco shooting up nthe work place. . Bams whole crew goes and hurts themselves just to get paied. Some of the stuff is funny. I saw the terrorist with the pubes glued to his face and that was pretty funny But standing in front of a riot mine? You couldent pay me enough to do anything like that.. i dunno i geuss times are changing.
Although I agree with you, you are not all correct, Bam and his "Crew" as you may give audiences exactly what they want, you said it yourself you watch it and were entertained. I now advise you to do some research on people such as Bernard Madoff who stole BILLIONS from people to become rich.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Madoff

and My uncle was a lawyer for the government he made a lot of money, retired at 48 the thing is that type of person is not the thrill seaking junky that Bam is, they don't need to flaunt their wealth. But even he will tell you that Bam earned those few million, because he doesn't have the book smarts to go through law school he used his way of entertaining people instead its no different than any actor. He marketed it well and even filmed and edited all of the early cky/east coast jackass stuff.

I'm sorry but if you jump off a building enough, or do enough stunts that get you hurt indanger your life you are no different then a stunt man, you said it yourself you couldn't pay enough to do some of the stunts... thats exactly why the show exists and exactly why they all get piad. I'd say they earned it.

If it offends you so much and you hate it so much, don't watch.... simple

Last edited by Bsaint; 07-14-2010 at 07:08 PM.