Bsaint
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2543

My Ride:
LSx M3, 2013 VW, 2014 CX-5, Slow Audi

Send a message via AIM to Bsaint
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_ride_fieroGT View Post
No because i have the maturity of somthing more than a 12 year old. He got rich because hes stupid and dustructive would you get a d*ck branded on your a$$ for money. I sure as hell wouldent.
Like I said it's all about what you would do for an amount of money, some people would rather be poor and have their pride, others don't care and will eat **** for $100, but guess what. People pay to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_ride_fieroGT View Post
Give him a couple years when everyone who thinks hes cool grows up and sees that stuff as immature and the generation behind us thinks hes just some old fart trying to be cool. Than youll see who is the real sucess. And I only saw the jackass movies on cable(wasent the least bit funny). I dont wast my time/money paying to see somthing that if I wanted to do I could go do it myself. So whos the idiot now?
Well seeing as he just made 8 million from filming jackass 3D and has invested his money into a recording company and a bar/show venue not to mention makes about $5,000 for appearing in a bar I'd say he's doing a little better then you. And you would be the idiot because you are jealous. Get off your high horse and grow up.

Last edited by Bsaint; 07-14-2010 at 06:55 PM.