Ace
Tri-State Addict

Member #2832

My Ride:
97 Nissan 240sx

Send a message via AIM to Ace
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean350z View Post
It all really depends on how low the car will be. 18x9.5 with an offset around 20-25 should fit fine with some -2 camber with a conservative drop. 18x9.5 is a lot of wheel for an S14 without a lot of engine/cosmetic modifications. I run a 17x9 +22 and they fit great with 255's with side skirts and stock body. I'm not hellaflush status but I like functionality over look. Whatever you do, don't goto Zilvia and ask the same question you just asked here!!!
Hi Sean!

I totally agree with what you posted...you saved me the time in posting haha

THanks again for the sunroof! I haven't put it in yet tho haha...or drank the OH ;) Waiting for a warm day to enjoy it on the porch :D

Function>Fashion, all day everyday...although your wheels are beautiful ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420sx View Post
Yeah, I know about zilvia. Any opportunity they get to flame someone, ITS ON. **** zilvia. Sometimes I just need to ask a genuine question to another human being... I can only search for so long.
AMEN. Searching on that site is frustrating on a good day...although their implementation of Google search has helped tremendously.

I haven't logged on there in forever. That site angers me. I really need to though, to get some brackets sold...I just hate getting 800 questions on how to copy my setup, but without using any of the parts I did lol.

Quote:
Why do you say 18x9.5 is a lot of wheel for an s14 without engine or cosmetic mods?
It's hard to say...it is a big wheel...with the proper tire it may look a bit out of place on some cars. I run 18x8.5 350z Track Rays with 255's and love them...they fit, are light, and don't look half bad.

Quote:
Anyway, as far as a drop, I want to keep the car as high as possible without it looking stupid. If that gives you any idea. Its a daily, and I want to retain daily-like ride quality, but I know that I'm gonna have to go a bit lower to keep it from looking like a 4x4. I just want everything to clear without having to run a super small tire or pulling the **** out of my fenders.
That's how I am. I'm not some pseudo drifter, so I keep it normal for the streets.
Do you want AC to work in your SR swapped 240? PM me to find out how...
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote