lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #276

My Ride:
2011 Lancer GTS

Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Yeah there are lots of factors that we're looking at, and not easy/obvious choice.

Citizens Bank Park and the Link both charge a TON to use their lots, plus more for their workers that they also require staff the event so those aren't going to work.

From what I am told, the Camden Riversharks lot holds about 1400 cars, so although it would be a possibility, it isn't big enough.

I will talk to the local drag strips but I'm afraid the cost will be too high for that since we want to keep the admission price down and also maximize the amount we're able to donate.

Willow Grove Airstrip would be PERFECT, but it doesn't sound like they are open to the public for this sort of thing. Does anyone have a contact there? I'm not even sure how to reach the right person for that although I am looking into it.

I don't think we'll be able to use a mall parking lot or any other open business as they'll have normal traffic that day as well. If there are any large businesses that are closed on the weekends are are seasonal and not open in Mid April - Mid May then that would be great.

Thanks again for the ideas so far and lets keep them rolling!
If you do use the Camden River Sharks stadium for the event next year, have the one side for people who have VIP parking, and maybe you can use the other side for generic parking. For those who aren't paying for a VIP spot.