View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 04:18 PM   #9
c7scayman
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9644

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15mike View Post
has she thought about the new kia optimas forte or even sonata ? maybe velosetor turbo ? I don't know how there priced but there nice cars great interior and blue lights in the Hyundai sonata and velosotor
Yeah, we actually drove into the Subaru/Mazda dealership with a 2012 Sonata rental car(because of snow on my drive to visit her in MD), which had the smooth ride and blue interior lights and USB, but she hated how it looked and she hated the feel of the gas pedal, which was a bit heavy and therefor it makes you accelerate slow.

@mg23. That is not happening. I'm marrying this girl soon. I already got the house and ring. She is an engineer, latina, and she likes cars and super smash brothers. I can't possibly ask for more.

I am as picky as her when it comes to spending $26k on a car. It took her 3 years of careful saving to be able to afford a new car in that price range.

But yeah, the Mazda's are still the strongest contenders to meet most of her wish list. I was just wondering if there were cars I forgot. The new Accord also seems to be a good contender, but we have not test driven it yet. I drove an 08 Accord Coupe V6 a few months ago and I was blown away by how good it was.

@grim. No they are not listed in any particular order.

@jpalamar. I would post a pic, but I don't want anyone saving the pic for unmentionable purposes. And I will try to complete step 5 in your list.
13 MK6 GTI 2020 - Current
c7scayman is offline   Reply With Quote