Thread: Dave's ZL1
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 07:20 PM   #122
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
I'm hopeful they loaded the '19 tune because that was supposedly significantly better... I would imagine they'd do it if you asked for a small fee anyway, unless there's a TSB to do it if the customer complains. Other manufacturers do that, I don't know about GM.
I've heard the same about the tune for the 2019. Kind of surprised GM doesn't just update our cars at the next service interval.

I'll ask next time I take it in for the oil change.

What I have found out is that the ECM wasn't touched during the repairs, but they would have disconnected the battery while the SDM and sensors were being replaced. So I believe this may have reset the fuel trims and it's relearned my driving?

Either way, it's now much closer to the SS than ever before from a stop and it's a lot more fun to drive.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote