Old 09-27-2010, 03:48 PM   #9
RedBowTies88
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16880

My Ride:
car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Insulin? View Post
They're made so that you don't get thrown into the floorpans of your car should you crash, and designed, along with the rest of the truck's cab, to let you move just enough to stay restrained but seated in the case of a roll where your roof collapsed. The speeds and forces acting on your body during even a "minor" impact are rediculous, and you shouldd definately do your share of research before spending money on a seat.

As with everything else, avoid knock-offs, too.
i agree to what you're saying, but whatever i do is a step above factory which is how I look at it. i know you guys are used to cars and well lots of bad things happen to them in a crash and not that it cant happen to me but its going to be MUCH more unlikely in a 3/4 ton truck.

most guys don't change a thing, just throw in a bar when they break 11.40's im taking it further because i like the idea of being lighter then the competition. this she be a solid 120+lbs weight drop

Nobody On This Forum Cares About Real Performance

^If you disagree prove me wrong
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.