View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 09:04 PM   #1
XxGarbSxX
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #409

Send a message via AIM to XxGarbSxX
Dyno Day at Precision Dyno Tuning, May 20th

Hey there guys. I'm new to the forum and own a 99 Saturn SC2. I'm orgainizing a Dyno Day at Precision Dyno Tuning in Moorestown, NJ. I've got 6 confirmed people, 4 of which are ION Redlines, and 4 possibles, an SC2, a Neon, a Probe, and an Integra. I'm looking to get a bunch of people to go so we get a good split on the price per car. The more the merrier. Lookin to make friends and have fun w/ our cars at the same time. It's a win-win for everyone!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Date is Friday, March 20th at 9:30am, at Precision Dyno Tuning in Moorestown, NJ.

9-11 people: $65 for tuning and runs, $35 for just pulls. FLAT fee per car. You won't pay hrly. That will include as many runs as it takes to get the tune right. Up to 5 runs per car for just pulls.

12-15 people: $60 for tuning and runs, $30 for just pulls.

List of Attendees:
XxGarbSxX
Cory (good friend of mine, owns a SC2 like me)
Dave (also good friend, owns a SL2)
redlin-er (Redline forums)
D3FFXR (known as BlueBulletRL here)
SilverBulletRL (Redline forums)
Tamdara (Redline forums)
Plasticar (Saturn Motorsports forum)
Blaise (TriState Tuners forum) - Neon - tuning with VAFC2 and one cam gear - after 2pm
the mike (TriState Tuners forum) - EVO - tuning with UTEC -
TROLL (TriState Tuners forum) - WRX - tuning with UTEC - no preference on time
JasterM5 (TriState Tuners forum)

Questionable:
Blurvision (TriState Tuners forum)
Plasticar's 2 buddies

If I missed you and you're not on the list, please contact me so I can put you on this list.