Old 10-24-2007, 04:42 PM   #16
GeforceXtreme
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #367

My Ride:
2000 Buick Regal GSE

Send a message via AIM to GeforceXtreme
I forgot to post this since last Saturday:
Well today I went up and got my car and man was I sure happy. The thing is so much louder then stock and the throttle response is so touchy. When I got to Dave's house two other local members were there to see the car. Dave was more then nice enough to go over the entire car with me part for part and also go on a few test drives with me to make sure everything was ok. After that was all done we loaded up all the stock parts and went on our way home. The car did great the entire drive home on the highway and I couldn't believe how little gas I have to give the car for it to pickup speed fast. When I got my car back home it was a big hit around here. The exhaust is very boomy. When I was unloading boxes out of the car the boxes were vibrating in my hand. I love it because its loud enough to make a point but inside the car its quiet enough for long highway driving. When the transmission goes into lockup mode and drops down into the 1,500-2,000rpm range that is when it’s the loudest. I still can’t believe how much of a difference the car is from the last time I drove it. The gas petal is so much more responsive with the northstar it’s crazy. Also the supercharger stays so much colder compared to stock. Before the supercharger would burn you if you touched it. However on the long drive home I left the car running and the supercharger was cool to the touch. The car was a big hit around where I live. People still couldn’t believe that the work into the motor was in a Buick Regal. It is such a sleeper while sitting still. But once its running and you give it some gas its another story.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- "Gods Grocery Getter is powered by an L67 3800"
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

12.900 @ 109.91mph 2.166 60Ft (Fastest 1/4)
13.374 @ 110.01mph 2.467 60Ft (Fastest Trap)
GeforceXtreme is offline   Reply With Quote