TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
hey guys,
i've had a few people talk to me about how they want more members so badly and they want more traffic in the forum and this and that... so then i ask them if they have made the effort to invite new members by printing the invites and handing them out when they have a chance. unfortunately, the response to that question is a non-response almost all of the time. the more members that make the effort to invite others to the board, the more members will join. your help will help the board grow exponentially. i dont know what else to say... just realize that all of you together can do a lot more than i can do by myself.
so... print out some flyers and leave them in your car. if you see a nice car around, take a minute and invite them... its pretty simple.
thanks for your time... give me some response to let me know some of you are helping with this.
bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote