CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
my car payment is almost a month late, I owe around $250 for the electric bill, I have 4 cards calling me about payments, gap, macys, wal-mart and chase visa. I pay for an account at bally's I haven't used in 6+ months, but I can't afford the $50 cancellation fee PLUS the $39 monthly fee for membership in a month to cancel it.

I need tires BADLY, the stock goodyears have 25k on them and very little tread left on the driver side front, rear is too worn on the inside to move up front, they are almost bald. Need a new clutch....

I've got 2 days left at my job, start my new on on monday YAY. The temp thats going to be helping out, whom I've known for all of a days work on tuesday(took off Wednesday) bought me balloons and organizer and made me a brownie. She's fat and ugly so I'm a little wierded out, I'd be wierded out anyway even if she was hot since I knew her for 7.5 hours and she's a temp agent...

They're having a "party" for me today because they don't think I'll show tomorrow, my boss brought in a veggie platter...the broccoli smelled like a really bad dirty diaper and stunk up the office...

I hate my cat

hahahahaha that was a good rant.
CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote