View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 08:44 AM   #57
*~Heather~*
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5446

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonIS View Post
Snooziepants I take offense. I cordually accept your invitation heather, but
regretfully announce that I will most likely be in Atlanta picking up my new interior
on Monday
Well that's bummer, but congrats on the new interior (we may be rained out anyways)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
bummer, doesn't look like I tinted that VW, I would have remembered it...where did you get it done?(atleast it looks tinted). I ask because I'm also on the vwvortex forum. I used to drive a 2000 Audi S4 and I'm one of the recommended shops in the regional section for this area.

Car looks very clean regardless...o and welcome to tristatetuners!
no you didn't, i took the car back in 2005, 2 weeks after i bought it, to get tinted, car looked completely stock then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
wow there's a meet there on mondays? thats close... is it all elitist VW only or can i swing by in my slow subie? thats right when i'm coming home from work and i drive by there anyway..
yes there is a gtg there, it is a normal gtg for European cars that's probably why you didn't know about it, I have opened up tonight to this forum though, so you're welcome to come by...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hando567 View Post
i may stop in at this meet in my subaru just to crash the party, but i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that drives a VW, but seriously one of my good friends drives a Jetta 1.8t, and i seriously might stop in tomorrow night.
bonus points if you bring your friend with their Vw...