View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 03:56 PM   #95
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
Glad to hear you're not as angry, haha. Still, **** GM

Supra being automatic only gets an automatic fail from me personally. Otherwise, it seems like a good package. Likely gonna be priced stupidly though I still think you'd love it, and I probably would too, haha.

I love my Miata, but it's small. Try one on for size.

911 is bae. M2 Comp is... ok? No love for modern BMWs, but it's a good car.
Haha, yeah. The dealership is at least being great about things...they took 10% off the original price and fixed everything i asked under warranty aside from the airbag crap. They also threw in a full detail of the car without me asking. That's something i had gotten used to from going to BMW/MB/Porsche dealerships but Chevy almost never did it for service work before.

(guess there's a ton of margin, huh?)

anyways...car is ready for pickup..heading over today to get it home before temps drop and snow comes. I'm very excited to drive it...the BMW is great but...automatic sedans aren't my passion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote