Thread: Dave's ZL1
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 04:16 PM   #86
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Dealer called me today and the car should be repaired end of next week. They are waiting on a new headliner to be delivered and then will be replacing the windshield. The good news is that the car has been kept indoors and covered this entire time since it didn't have the windshield on it. I'm also having them repair the rear deck rattle when the stereo is on since they have time to kill.

No damage to the car was done underneath (unlike what the GM rep claimed), so the car is getting an alignment and it's done.

Total bill is $6732 before taxes. I'll need to hire a tow truck to bring it back to my house with the winter temps and those tires.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote