View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 03:16 PM   #34
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
I installed the rear MCS shocks last night. Noticeably better ride quality than the Bilsteins, but that wasn't the point.

I expected an increase in ride height with the higher gas pressures and fat shock shafts, but thankfully it's not noticeable over the Bilsteins.

Unfortunately, no events until next year. Likely debuting at the Charlotte Champ Tour (perfect place to debut a new car is a national event, right? )
Dang that's some ride height! I wonder how much of the improved ride quality is from ride height increase (depending on shock travel of course)? Of course higher quality shocks make a huge difference too.

This thing is going to be a straight up assassin in your hands around those cones. I'm really looking forward to seeing it go.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote