Thread: Dave's ZL1
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 05:30 PM   #23
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAdutch View Post
I may have lied. I'm not sure its ceramic, super hydrophobic with its main component being silica.

Anyway CQuartz stuff is what I used. THis little bottle was more than enough for my 4 wheels.

Cleaned with dish soap
cleaned with isopropyl alcohol
Coat per instructions (don't let it sit to long!)

I bought it in 2016 and haven't touched them since other than normal washing.
Wow, since 2016? I'm going to buy that now. Thank you Did you take the wheels off the car and do the whole wheel or just the outside?

DSC emailed me back - they'll have a new V3 controller in the mail tomorrow.

Not sure this car needs anything at all beyond paint protection - but this should be a nice addition.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote