View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 06:24 PM   #15
XxGarbSxX
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #409

Send a message via AIM to XxGarbSxX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
well i think a lot of people would be interested, depending on price. its tough to commit to something when you dont know how much it will cost. i think your best bet is to find out pricing if: 5-6 people, 7-8 people, etc etc. and then you'll get some more positive responses.
bryan
You are totally right dude. I send PDT an email requesting prices in a similar manner (I asked for prices w/ 10 and 15 because I already had 4 people that were interested regardless of price and finding 5 more isnt that difficult) earlier in the week and I'm still waiting for a response. I guess I did jump a step or two in the process and will request more detailed pricing information (i.e. 7-8 people, 9-11 people, 12-15 people, run & tune vs. run only). Hey, sorry about all the unnecessary stuff. That's why I like to get big things like this planned far in advance because there is such a thing as human error. Will post pricing info when it's received.

As far as time goes, it will be around 2-3PM because I have an 11AM class and I still need to get home by like 12:30 because I live at Drexel.