View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 11:40 AM   #15
turbo88crx
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4447

My Ride:
93 full size blazer, 93 240sx, 76 jaguar, 93 del slo

Send a message via AIM to turbo88crx
I've had 5 surgeries, and def the worst part is the recovery. I had a screw put in my hip, my right hand basically rebuilt, a sist cut off my chin, tendons reattached in my shoulder after a dislocation, and a blood vessle tied off in my forehead. The worst was def the screw in the hip, u don't realize how much you use it till it hurts when you move it lol. The anestisia isn't badfor most people, def don't eat and you'll wake up like me askin for a genos steak lol. But some people wake up wierd from it. My fathers side has a reaction to it. After my uncle woke up from his heart surgery he tried to beat the doc up and choke him with his stethiscope, ripped his gown off and tried to walk outa the hospital naked lmfao and he's 6'3 about 300lbs. Minus it bein scary we all laugh our a55e5 off @ it now. And when I went in to see my father after his, he asked me if he was alive lmfao than asked if I took care of all the buisness stuff. Talk about 1 extreme to the other hahaha. You'll be fine just do what they say.
93 del slo (d/d)
76 jaguar (minor work left)
turbo88crx is offline   Reply With Quote