View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
dangerousatom
[TST] Calendar Master

Member #625

My Ride:
02-04 RS-STi @391whp 02-WRX Wagon @310whp ≈≈≈ Both modded to the hilt w/PPG trans

Send a message via AIM to dangerousatom
Modification Maddness continues on dangerousatom's 03 WRX Wagon

After the totaling of my daily beater a 2002 WRX swapped 97 Subaru OBS I have started on a new DD a 2002 WRX Wagon. 147k on the motor with crashed valves. So after acquiring a 04 WRX long block with 64k and gathering parts, along with a ton of left overs from other builds I have finally started the build and a serious engine bay clean-up. Luckily every suspension mod swaps over from one car to the other.

The body is in great shape minus a few dings in the hood. I should have some exterior shots eventually.....weather is sucking with snow and all for any good shots of the car. As you can see the bay is filthy, the previous owner just drove it and did not really keep things clean.

So far all motor bits are cleaned and painted. I quickly port matched the heads to the intake manifold & intake risers. The stock EVAP system has been basically deleted and the fuel system has been re-routed to be a parallel feed. TGV deletes along and the 16g turbo from the last car along with an APs hard inlet are going on the motor. The 97 Subaru was tuned to 19 psi and I am planning on keeping it there.....it was plenty fast for a daily driver. With the transferred suspension mods and a few other bits I have picked up over the last few months the car should drive like its on rails.

It may be a few weeks till I get more pic's of the car and the motor going in ....snow and weather along with work are not making things easy to get this done fast.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

02 WRX Wagon Beater-10/01/11
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by dangerousatom; 06-23-2012 at 11:53 PM.
dangerousatom is offline   Reply With Quote