View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 07:11 PM   #13
soobie22
Noob-Jersey

Member #3580

My Ride:
99RSTi

Well when i talked to you over the phone, very pleasant and professional, and seemed like you wanted to help me out on what you could. For some reason you dont understand why i am so upset. You said the car was going to be done by the end of the week, when i brought it to you.

I have proof that you did say that, my girl was there. She even mentioned it to me when i've been writing this. Also you could of looked over the car let me know what was going on and what needed to be replaced and what work should of been done. Considering it was there for two months. You didnt do anything like that. I have done business with shops before and you were the worst ones yet.

For the example of you doing whatever you want, is before i did business with you, like i said you were nice pleasant. But after i paid you, you were a dick. I dont care if there were wrong bolts, that bolted up the halfshaft to the tranny. If you were so worried about my safety you would of found that problem and fixed it. I asked for the money back because i felt like it was deserved it. It seems like after my car left your shop, it came out with more problems then when it came in. You broke a few things here and there and didnt tell me and didnt fixed. I paid good money to have my car worked on, but also in return you broke stuff. My car is still overheating!
soobie22 is offline   Reply With Quote