Old 06-24-2007, 03:53 PM   #8
Hans_GZP
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3230

My Ride:
94 Dodge Stealth Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by soobie22 View Post
Also you never told me about that crappy offer to compensate 50$. The persone you talked to about the halfshaft told me.What is that, thats an insult considering i spent 1400 on **** i could of done myself. Most likely a lot better of a job. But hans you would think someone spending that kind of money you would be more understanding, and willing to work something out. I am not even that upset of the money i spent. But the quality of work was horrible.

Thats not something to be proud of, everything you touched i had to go back and fix it. So what was rele the point of you having done anything to my car.

Considering you had the axle bolted back up by a buddy of yours and not by a shop, I think $50 is more then reasonable... not the $400 or whatever you wanted. Let's itemize the list of things you got so people don't think you are being ripped off.

Big 16G turbo
EVO manifold
stock O2 housing
galant vr4 style turbo outlet pipe
Apexi downpipe
slim fan
driver side axle (new, not reman'd)
Misc intercooler piping
oil/water lines for turbo
Fidanza flywheel

Plus the labor to install all of that. We had to replace an ebay T3/T4 turbo setup and route new intercooler piping coming off of the 16G turbo since the T3/T4 had IC piping routed totally different then what we needed. Your exhaust was all one piece from the turbo back, so we had to cut and weld your exhaust to make it work with the new downpipe. We dropped the trans to install the flywheel which had so many wrong bolts in it I don't know where to start. So, we replaced as many bolts as we could with the proper ones and even put in bolts that were missing in the first place. Your radiator fan wasn't even ATTACHED to the radiator. It layed there like a limp dick and you wondered why you were having cooling issues. The water and oil lines were hacked from whoever installed that turbo setup on the car so we had to attempt to fix all of those problems. There were more issues with that car then you could afford to fix. Sorry you bought a basket case.
92 Galant VR4 FOR SALE
96 Montero SR
Hans_GZP is offline   Reply With Quote