View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 03:15 PM   #1
PAdutch
Tri-State Addict

Member #17024

My Ride:
Miata, Miata, Genesis, 08 burb 2500

PAdutch's misadventures in Miataland

Long story short, I bought two Miatas. I sold my evo a while ago and had the itch for another autox project.

Why two?
They were cheap and the wifey is getting into autox and I'm tired of her driving my DD.

Why were they cheap?
The white car has a salvage title and would need to be inspected to be an R-title and street legal. It is a good running car starts right up and drives nicely with a 1.6l and open differential. All of the needed reconstruction appears to be done. This will be the ladies and will either be run in Estreet or STS eventually. The black car is a well abused 1.8l, lsd car with a stripped interior and many other things that will need to be corrected. I plan to make this into a CSP car.

Inspected and picked the black one up on the coldest/snowest day of the year.

Random pictures of the black car:

It has some unknown coilovers on it and balljoints in what might be the worst condition I've ever seen.

One seat, that's pretty much it for the interior.

Awesome welding BRO!!!

Miatas! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

MY EVO (Sold)-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
PAdutch is offline   Reply With Quote