Old 04-22-2011, 09:50 AM   #7
PAdutch
Tri-State Addict

Member #17024

My Ride:
Miata, Miata, Genesis, 08 burb 2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonTsi97 View Post
Nice progress, I'll continue to check in for updates.

HTA Green, MR bilsteins, Swift specR springs, and a few other supporting mods would make this a killer daily/drag/autoX/hpde car.

Do you have a E85 station near you?
I wish I had an E85 station close. Im really thinking about a set-up like your saying for a while until i get the urge to make some big power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevilxxi View Post
very nice evo indeed mine is the same way im just waiting on my fp black then its game over. I was thinking of doing a built 2.4l but i really dont know what i will need bit i have the motor sitting waiting for me to start on it, good luck with your future endevers i hope to see you around sometime
That black is gonna be fun. Man if I had the 2.4 sitting around I dont know if I could leave it alone . I think I recognize your avatar from the Bartonsville red robin meet thread, Ive been meaning to make it up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evojm27 View Post
Nice evo man!
Thanks

Miatas! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

MY EVO (Sold)-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
PAdutch is offline   Reply With Quote