Old 06-04-2010, 11:54 PM   #50
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Today was awesome... hope a lot of people are planning to come out tomorrow (Saturday).
TST has a vendor booth in an awesome spot, right in the main aisle toward the front of the vendor/pit area across from the Cooper Tire stage and Rix Magazine so stop by and say whats up. I'll have the Supra parked there tomorrow and we'll just be trying to talk to some cool people and spread the word about the forum.
I talked to some awesome people today... Matt Waldin from Import Intelligence who qualified in his 350z, Sam Hubinette in his Dodge Challenger took the time time to have a great interview with me and I also met his wife briefly, and I also got to meet Miss Formula D who was super nice and said she'd stop by the TST booth tomorrow for some photos with the Supra.
Long day today and going to be a super early morning tomorrow for me but I'm looking forward to another awesome day out there. We've already got some great coverage of the event so stay tuned for it after the event is over.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote