View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 03:28 PM   #19
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
Wasn't this car supposed to save you money?

In that case, get the 1LE suspension ASAP, haha. Have you ridden in a 1LE car?

I'd bet on the ZL1 getting marked up like crazy, like the GT350.
LOL - you're right. I get carried away

I have not, but the FE3 mag ride (what comes on the SS), even in Track mode, feels pretty soft compared to say the 911 suspension. It's an odd suspension feel...soft but flat. So I am not too worried about the FE4 (what's on the 1LE) being too stiff.

I'll definitely have to test drive a 1LE just to be sure of course.

They could be, but so far it appears that they're not. My Chevy dealer has one coming onto the lot marked at sticker. They usually will discount off of sticker there....it'll be interesting to see if it commands any mark ups. The GT 350 markup is pretty stupid, IMO. It's a Ford, not a Ferrari.

This Chevy dealer also had a 2016 Vette that stickered at $69k going for $55k. (talk about a steal).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote