Old 08-06-2006, 03:06 PM   #11
SexyDSM95
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #188

Send a message via AIM to SexyDSM95
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrxkid
Well to be perfectly honest if you tell the person on the phone when you call in that you have expired tag's then they won't send service. It basically states that it's emergency road service, if your vehicle is not completely street legal, ie tags, registration, inspection sticker, etc then your car shouldn't be on the road at all. In that event your car cannot be towed. If you don't say a word to anyone on the phone and it's you and the driver, chances are in Philly they won't really care unless the situation looks shady. In this case I am sure Sandra could have used her sexy antics to persuade the driver to tow her jeep to a safe destination. So final word is: yes and no, depends on who you get and how much they love their job

If I worked in ERS still, I would have probably done it but since I work in Travel now it's not in my hands!
LOL thanks for the compliment D, it's just why I love you so much (and your crescent moon).

I may invest in Triple A at a later date, just for my area I would need to fork out $120 for annual dues + activation fee. I checked it fresh last night off their website...unless D can do something for me
SexyDSM95 is offline   Reply With Quote