Thread: Dave's ZL1
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 07:17 PM   #127
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by elff View Post
Thats the problem with all GM's. Half the car is re-used part from their P.O.S. models and they rarely hold their value.
One of the best ways to own a Corvette is to wait 2 years. You can get them for a steal with less than 10,000 miles on them.

Sorry for all this hassle. I really hate GM.
I do think you should stay after them with a lawsuit. By repairing the airbags on the Truck, GM set a precedent that the sensor settings were too sensitive.
Winning lawsuits and cases is all about using information from similar cases to backup yours.

Thanks man, yeah it's not how I'd like for this all to go down. I've been tempted to eat the negative equity and trade both cars in for something like a GTI Rabbit and save up for another 911, but it's best to just wait this out.

I did go to a law firm with the case but they declined to take it. They recommended I take the case to someone closer to where I live...I've been too busy with my new job to go beyond that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote