Old 08-06-2018, 09:45 AM   #5
PAdutch
Tri-State Addict

Member #17024

My Ride:
Miata, Miata, Genesis, 08 burb 2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue91lx View Post
Congrats on the purchase, I love these! I go back and forth all the time..... I've wanted to sell my Forester and buy one but when 12mpg vs 25mpg plays out in my head I get sad. But so much more room for activities and I could tow way more.

I support your sloppy goals
Well the Touareg did not get very good gas mileage, especially when you consider it needed 91+ octane. The burb might actually be a little cheaper gas wise. I wont drive it very much and when I do 50% of that will be towing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrace03 View Post
I've got a guy when you're ready for a turbo
I thought you might. I'd be interested to hear your suggestions/opinions on the best route. It will never be anything crazy but I could see 5-600 hp type goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckpat03 View Post
Hahahaha, it's probably dangerous to even post about this rig. The peer pressure will surely build quickly lol.

How many miles are on it? It looks like a great vehicle once you sort through the issues.
I give in to peer pressure easily...

The mileage is an interesting story. The odometer reads 133000 but there was a conflict with the title at some point. The title says 276000 or something like that. Part of the reason it was cheap. I guessing it has 276 on most things. I think the trans computer controls what the odometer says, so I'm hoping the trans was changed at some point.

Changed the water pump this weekend and put new tires on. Now the starter is not doing its job so that's the next thing. These things are easy to work on and surprisingly similar to the 95 I had.

Miatas! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

MY EVO (Sold)-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
PAdutch is offline   Reply With Quote