View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 01:08 PM   #394
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Awhile back, I purchased the race air filter for the GM cold air kit. This is a different filter from what GM includes with their CAI kit. It’s offered as an “upgrade” for drag racing use only. The lack of filtration material has me thinking it’ll be good for dyno or drag use but I’m not currently going to put it on my daily driver. I’ve never seen a filter this transparent.

It does make me love Team Camaro that much more that they had the guts to release this to the public haha.

Here it is:

Here's why it's probably rated for Drag Racing only and not for street driving:

This is not an exaggeration...this filter is nearly see-through.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote