View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 12:01 PM   #382
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
It's not that much of a piggy... I've done a lot of research lately, even stock you had nearly as much acceleration as I do and your car is just as light/heavy

You into the new place yet? 10/1 WDCR is calling
Whatcha doing all that research for?

Unfortunately not, been working with the mortgage processor the last two weeks. We finally have our closing date set as of today.

Ahh, October 1st I will be in a friend's wedding. My track time for this season may be over with the move, my own wedding and honeymoon all coming up in the next two months.

I've been window shopping for the car (like always) and know it needs better/wider rubber which = wheels and after it has that, it'll probably bring out the front brakes needing an upgrade too. $5k or so and need to get the calipers painted to match.

With the house needing cosmetic updates and furniture, it may be awhile before I get this stuff done.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote