Thread: Dave's ZL1
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 06:40 PM   #96
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Picked the car up last night and took it out today in sunlight and looked it over.

Dealer repair is good. I don’t hear any rattling, plastic fitment isn’t outside realm of factory quality (good enough to not look ****ty). Speaker rattles were repaired as requested. Interior is tight now like the SS was. Headliner is installed correctly. All lighting, moonroof and switches work. No stretches or loose fabric at the windshield (common defect on the camaro).

Windshield had to be removed to do the headliner. No leaks or wind noise so far. The detail guy left spray wax on it that I will have to clay off but seals look good. So basically all of my fears with a dealer repair so far appear to not have happened

They even buffed out a cone mark.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote