Thread: Dave's ZL1
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 03:58 PM   #82
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Update on the car:

Due to the investigation, GM told my local dealer to hold off on repairing the vehicle. The car has been with the dealer since October 14th. Once GM decided that they weren't going to cover anything, they hadn't contacted the dealer for them to begin the repairs or contact me to call the dealer to have the repairs done on my dime.

In other words, over 2 months later and not only has GM not stepped up and done the right thing, they also have had the dealer screwed and holding onto the car for over 9 weeks now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote