Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
TST's Coverage of the 2012 Philadelphia Auto Show

2012 Philadelphia Auto Show
Jan. 28 - Feb. 5, 2012

Photos and Words by Justin Molush

Some of the photos are posted below, but to see them all check out the full gallery on the TST Facebook Page!

Time for the Philly Auto show – and the day started off with a bunch of presentations…

But because I got there before they even started to let people register, I wandered around a bit and checked out some of the scenery and the first thing past gate A, was BMW.

Speakers sounded off and we were all called over to the Ford booth and they gave us a briefing on new Escape and Fusion.

While they were talking about the snoozfest known as the Escape, I found myself next to the Lexus display and smoothies!

Oh, look an LFA…

Wasn’t the only Lexus there though, Lexus had all the new models there…

As the speaker rung for Chryslers talk, walking by the Porsche booth, they were still hiding the new guy…

Chrysler demo’d the new Dart…

On the way to the other side of the hall, this Kia Optima Hybrid pace car just pulled in from the wet….

Then GM took a turn and hyped the new Cadillac up right next to the Porsche booth, which was up next…

I found myself distracted by some other things like this display and a gangster CTS-V wagon…

Porsche was up… 2012 911’s east coast reveal…

Porsche was done, time to wander around, but before I got out of there…

Alright, time to wander – Enjoy the rest…

Some of the photos are posted above, but to see them all check out the full gallery on the TST Facebook Page!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 12-05-2012 at 01:27 PM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote