Thread: Dave's ZL1
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 10:35 AM   #74
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Airbag update: GM is waiting on the final report from Raytheon and should have it today. GM Engineering will then inspect the results and I should have a decision by the end of next week. I was able to speak with the Raytheon rep about what happened and he inspected the car. He wouldn't tell me what his findings were and they don't share the report with the customer. He did sound a bit surprised that the airbags deployed after seeing the car and hearing my description of what happened but he wouldn't tell me his thoughts.

DSC Sport controller update: The new V4 box shipped to my house Fed Ex and according to the tracking number, it was delivered yesterday. Unfortunately, the box cannot be found. I've opened up a claim with FedEx that the delivery is missing or didn't happen. Since I work from home, I'm very confident that FedEx didn't deliver anything here yesterday. One more thing to deal with.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote