View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 01:14 AM   #943
ndubz
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6107

Send a message via AIM to ndubz
Can u buy rubber or bean bag shotgu rounds? because once i have a house, depending on where it is, i may want a gun. But at the same time, if something did happen, Id rather not kill someone unless they were legit trying to hurt me and my family, and not just take our stuff. Also using non lethal rounds would prevent any of my own family from accidentally getting killed if i thought they were a robber (a tragic situation that has happened many times). Id like to use non lethal as a primary method (cuz that **** will still put someone down and give me control of the situation), and have a pistol and some real shotgun shells as a secondary and to keep the bad guy down once he had been stopped by the non lethal round. And I still get the intimidation factor of a shotgun. U know, pull out the pistol and say "that one wouldn't kill u but this one will so stay tha **** down and keep ur hands where i can see them". then id call the police and the perp would face trial. Also id probly have a katana as well just in case of close combat with armed bandits. (yes I have put alot of thought into this lol)
ndubz is offline   Reply With Quote