Old 02-21-2019, 01:04 PM   #620
PAdutch
Tri-State Addict

Member #17024

My Ride:
Miata, Miata, Genesis, 08 burb 2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue91lx View Post
This car is a good one- it's got mileage on it's side (139K, documented). Although, it does have some common rust/paint degradation.....IMO just enough to not be afraid to drive it year round!

It's getting harder (and more expensive) to find them in this condition now that the enthusiast community for the E30 has grown so much.

I am growing tired of the platform, which is likely a combination of overindulgence combined with increase in popularity and price point. I don't think I'll ever sell the red iS or the M3, but a change of gears is needed here soon.

I want something fast again. E30s aren't good cars to go fast in (tire width, traction, weak rear end/CV and suspension setup). Lets hope when I'm done with the little Forester refresh it scratches that itch.
This is how I feel about miatas at this point. I still enjoy them but man sometimes I wish there was some go when I press the pedal.

Miatas! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

MY EVO (Sold)-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
PAdutch is offline   Reply With Quote